PDA

View Full Version : Olredalert

Voodoocanoe
01-09-2001, 03:44 AM
Where did you go?Haven't heard from you in a long time,noticed that you are from East China MI and that is a big concidence because I just bought my 1966 16'Donzi near 32mi Rd(Fred Moore Hwy)and Palms road in East China and I only live live approx 20 miles SE of there,hope to hear from you soon.

boldts
01-09-2001, 11:24 AM
VooDoo,
Last I read, OlRed was going to be out of town for a few weeks over the holidays. He is pretty regular on posting to this site, so my guess would be he's not back yet.

Scott Boldt

Voodoocanoe
01-10-2001, 04:13 PM
Thanks Scott

olredalert
01-11-2001, 10:27 PM
Hi guys,
Just made it into town yesterday,late.We were awake for about 56 hrs. and Im still burned out.The wife got the european vacation shes been waiting for,after 22 years of marriage.Hopefully now I can get on with more important stuff,like DONZIs and Vettes.Thats me,shallow to the end.Was all over the Med.and never saw a good boat(DONZI).Lots of Cigs.and Searays and one forlorn Bayliner that I really cant begin to describe.Nothing but little tiny diesel powered crap on the road.Yould have thought I was in a foriegn country or something.Couldnt understand em worth a damn either.Went around for a month and didnt get a word.Glad I was missed,thanks!This is going to sound bad but the decals wont be ready until sometime in Feb.The order is in, they are in the process,and Harbormaster will have them as soon as I can get them to him.Things were cooking along on the ol Pescador while I was gone.New drives are located and engines have been in for a trial fit.Next it comes apart for paint.Really getting exciting,however it will never be done in time for the Orlando meet.Ill just have to stick my thumb out and pray theres a bilt-rite cushion somewhere for me.Wife will have to be very good till then as I may not take her.My wallet hates it when she gets near all that shopping down in the sunshine state!...............just.......ol red!

olredalert
01-11-2001, 10:34 PM
Voodoo,
I guess there still are DONZIs out there to be found.Now if I find my mint original one little old lady owner Corsican, Ill know that this is only a dream.Lets get together some time and yack about our floating currency eaters!...........just........ol red!

Voodoocanoe
01-12-2001, 04:42 PM
Red,Welcome back to the real world,the good old USA.Hey sounds great I'll be up that way tomorrow and Sunday,still dragging parts out of the barn you can call me (810)615-7290 and also I just found Chip Millers phone number you can call him and inquire about that Donzi Dealer sign
I know what you mean about "The Floating Currency Eaters" I now have 3 of them.

Lee

[This message has been edited by Voodoocanoe (edited 01-12-2001).]

[This message has been edited by Voodoocanoe (edited 01-12-2001).]