PDA

View Full Version : NY Boat Show

seano
01-05-2001, 05:57 PM
Paul, et al...

Check out offshoreonly.com...there's a bunch of folks getting together on Wednesday to go to the boat show. If your schedule allows, do you want to meet?

Sean

PaulO
01-05-2001, 06:03 PM
Actually, It may be possible. We were just talking about playing some hookey from work. What time are you able to go?
PaulO.

GEOO
01-05-2001, 08:31 PM
Guys, I plan on going in to meet up with Frank and the NJ gang on Saturday. I may go in Wednesday with my father & brothers?? Keep in touch. GEOO cell (203)258-5222

callaway95
01-05-2001, 09:11 PM
... just found the link to this board, but I am choosing between two boats at the NY Boat Show this week..... I'm leaning towards a 28ZX, although my wife is pushing for a Sea Ray Cruiser for overnight capabilities....It will be a toss-up, but I'm hoping the visual impact will be enough to sway her towards the Donzi.... wish me luck.

Dave

boldts
01-05-2001, 09:59 PM
Dave,
Welcome to the best Donzi web sight on the net. You won't have to ask the registered members of this sight what their choice at the NY boat show would be. We all love our Donzis very much. The history behind the boat and it's creator Don Aronow is unmatched by any other boat company. You will not find a better built boat with a manufacture who stands behind the boats they build. Of course by the sound of your post, it's not you that needs the convincing. It's your better half. I hope when you show her the Donzi, she will come around to your way of thinking. After all, there is a cabin on the 28ZX model and boy will you look good cruising into local marinas.

Scott Boldt http://www.donzi.net/ubb/smile.gif

Crazy Horse
01-05-2001, 10:55 PM
Callaway:
Have fun at the boat show and good luck, they're both nice boats...One thing to consider though (and point this out to your wife)...a Donzi is a lifestyle where the Sea Ray is just a nice boat...
Best,
John Crazy Horse

Frank Civitano
01-06-2001, 06:47 AM
Yup Yup,, I will be up Sat jan 13 to meet up with Geo. About 6 people from the NJPPC and John Cohen from Superboat. Geo July 22 NYC APBA set up a race on the Hudson.. See you all then

------------------
Frank Civitano

Christian
01-06-2001, 07:02 AM
Hello, happy holidays!
Is the NYC boat show similar to the AC show? i.e. will the same stuff be shown? and most importantly, are all the mid atlantic people going to Ac show (FC, Geoo,Chris, scott, et al)? thanks.

callaway95
01-06-2001, 07:21 AM
Scott & Crazy....

thanks for the note; I certainly do not need any convincing and I'm hoping my wife will feel the same way once she gets an upfront look. I've piloted a handful of Donzi's in the past, but my wife has not been viewed one up-close......

let's hope...

Dave

Scott Pearson
01-06-2001, 08:36 AM
Frank...Geoo...Guys,

Let me know when your all going. Frank, Maybe we can hook up and head up together. I can get off work whenever if need be. Let me know.

(NJ)Scott

Frank Civitano
01-06-2001, 05:40 PM
We will be going up Saturday morning time unkown. My cell phone is 732-995-2864
The phone will be on Sat morning. Or you can call me at my house at 732-255-1531. There is a large group of NJPPC people going up and were going afterward to Chelsea Pier for a few drinks, John Cohen Suberboat is coming with the group i am going to see if we can get Nick Miller and steve Simon to come a long with us.

------------------
Frank Civitano

Frank Civitano
01-06-2001, 05:49 PM
Dave.. A 28 ZX a Big Yes... Great boat thats our next one. We have a 22 that I will Keep! The boats to awesome to get rid of. We are looking at a 28 down in Perico Island Florida at a great price and one at Cape Island,, You wont be sorry.. I had a 30ft cabin Cruiser beleive me if you want to stay over night in any boat You Better Have Air and a motel is only 80 a night that usally includes the Marina.

------------------
Frank Civitano

BigGrizzly
01-06-2001, 06:01 PM
Frank, I need your help. We want to install a Procharger on my son's 22ZX. We need to know all the mods you needed to the boat . He has the small 454 in it now and wants to keep it as stock as possible. Please e-mail me your phone number so I can call you and discuss this with you.

Randy

[This message has been edited by BigGrizzly (edited 01-06-2001).]