PDA

View Full Version : More paint work done!

Scott Pearson
07-22-2000, 08:38 PM
Just an update. I painted the storage/Ski rack, Storage box and cover and also the battery box cover. They all came out great.

I have a little more to do under the deck and then onto getting that ready for paint.

I've been taking a ton of pictures but I think there are to many to have the Harbor master post. They have loads of detal and alot of good ideas for those re-doing there Donzi's. You guys would be down loading for days! What do you think Harbor Master, I have about 65 pic's. If you can post em' I'll sent em'.I dont know if they will all fit under my Reg. After all is said and done I should have about twice that. Let me know and I'll get them out to you. Thanks!

Well onto that deck!

(NJ) Scott

harbormaster
07-23-2000, 12:59 AM
I'll post them all.
Send enough of them and I will devote a whole section on your restoration.

Scot

Scott Pearson
07-23-2000, 02:25 PM
Scot,
You got it! Let me know where to send them and I can get them out to you next week. Let me know if pictures will be fine and if they scan good. Also, as I get more done can you keep adding them. Cause I'll keep sending them.
Thanks!!!

(NJ) Scott

harbormaster
07-23-2000, 03:55 PM
Scott,
A few things to remember...

1). If the photos are a satin finish print they will not scan worth beans. Keep that in mind.
2). If you want pictures returned be sure to send return postage.

Send them to:

Scot VanAlstine
The Donzi Registry
2323 ClearLake City Blvd,
Suite 180-253
Houston Texas 77062

Scott Pearson
07-23-2000, 08:09 PM
Scot,
Ok. I'll have Glossy pictures made. I will also write some info on the back of each picture telling what it is and what is being done. You should have them by the end of the week. Thanks again!

(NJ)Scott