PDA

View Full Version : Visitation

MikeMiller
01-02-2001, 02:13 PM
Happy new year everyone!!

I just returned from a much needed vacation in beautiful Georgia! During my stay I had the great pleasure of visiting with Randy and Barbara Carabelli and Tom and June Riggle (fellow Donzi owners) at the Carabelli's home in Roswell Georgia.

Its not often I get to see many of you in your natural settings (few cameras have captured the habitat of the die-hard Donzi owner). My wife, Angie, and I had a wonderful dinner and great conversations with these folks and their families.

I send my thanks to each of them and look forward to the Lake Cumberland Rendezvous, the Portofino Show and Lake Eufaula Rendezvous when I can be with my friends in the wild again.

Again, thank you Randy, Barbara, Tom and June for a great time. Every member on this site would do well to make your acquaintances!

Mike Miller
Donzi Marine
Marketing Manager

BigGrizzly
01-03-2001, 06:25 AM
It was our pleasure. We all had a wonderful time. My son Marc said " I finally met the MAN that...." and wishes you and yours the best. We are glad you had a good time and met our whole family, sons, mother-inlaws and dogs.
We are looking forward to Orlando and Lake Cumberland also. Depending on school, Marc may bring the 22ZX to some events. He calls it Nine-Lives, for some obvious reasons.

Randy

[This message has been edited by BigGrizzly (edited 01-03-2001).]

RickR
01-03-2001, 07:26 AM
Mike
Did it frost in Sarasota last night?

------------------
RICKR
mailto:riggerb@aol.comriggerb@aol.com</A>

MikeMiller
01-05-2001, 06:47 AM
Yep. Are you trying to make me feel bad? It's ungodly here.

Mike

Stromer
01-05-2001, 08:37 PM
RickR,

I got the heater in the garage! Take this cold stuff up there, will ya!

Tom on Lanier
01-06-2001, 07:15 AM
http://www.donzi.net/ubb/confused.gifSails? Did you say sails?

------------------
Tom
"Tomahawk"

GEOO
01-06-2001, 07:57 PM
Scott,
All we have is ice fishing??? I can't get enough offshore fishing!!! I raised a sailfish once in my 18' Avon inflatible down in the Keys. Not to many boat's went out that day 6-8' sea's. GEOO