PDA

View Full Version : HAPPY NEW YEAR

Peter Beck
01-01-2001, 08:10 AM
Happy New Year’s to everyone on the Donzi registry. Scott thanks for another year for doing a great job on maintaining this site that is one of the best. Scott Boldt I can not wait until may for the “Awakening of the Horses”. I am starring at a world record snowfall since the 1950’s and trying to avoid continued low temperatures.And I still waiting for Santa to deliver the blower for the 502 that he forgot. I wish I could fit the Donzi in the garage so that I could tinker with her. HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

boldts
01-01-2001, 02:59 PM
Happy New Year to everyone participating at Donzi.net. Scot (Harbormaster) I don't know how I lived without this website for so long. You are truly a gift to us Donzi owners. It seems that the subject of snow is everywhere this New Year. States that are normally in the 40 degree temperatures and even FL in the 50's for day time highs. Peter, keep that spirt alive. Santa never forgets. Umm a blower on a BBC in a 22' Classic. I'd offer you the other side of my garage, but I don't know if a 22' Donzi would fit in there either. My 18' fits but 4 more feet would be tight. Not mention, getting the boat to Columbus might be a real chore with the weather you are getting in northern OH. Take Care everyone!
130 days until the "Awakening" I can't wait to finally get to meet many of you and your Donzis.
Scott Boldt http://www.donzi.net/ubb/smile.gif

BigGrizzly
01-01-2001, 03:13 PM
Don't worry Pete, Christmas blowers are like Playstation 2, hard to get! Some can get them some can't. Besides how many blowers do you think 8 tiny raindeer can carry anyhow? Its not a 38foot Donzi Z you know.