PDA

View Full Version : Hotboat Magazine

GeneD
07-20-2000, 07:55 AM
FrankC,
Since you are such good friends with the people over at Hotboat, I was wondering if you had discussed with them when our pictures from Orlando are going to show up in their mag?

------------------
GeneD
Melbourne, Florida

Frank Civitano
07-20-2000, 04:28 PM
Gene I will ask Phil again but he said anywere from 6months to a year on a story . He is Supposed to set up a shoot with a couple of the girls on my boat. He wants me to paint the engine compartment RED. Geez I'm waiting on that one!

------------------
Frank Civitano

Peter Beck
07-20-2000, 06:40 PM
Frank do you think you will need any help with that photo shoot!!!!!

Frank Civitano
07-20-2000, 08:21 PM
Pete
I asked Phil. I WANT ALL 5 of them on my boat!! My wife might kill me. Hey you only live once. When he lets me know I let everyone else know. I like Supercharging!

------------------
Frank Civitano

GeneD
07-21-2000, 12:26 AM
Frank,
Here is a secret I'll let you in on...
I am planning to remove my engine and components and re-gel my bilge white with red splatter.
But I'm thinking that re-geling the bilge in your gorgeous, practically new boat is a bit much.
5 girls huh?
And exactly what did Melissa say to that?

------------------
GeneD
Melbourne, Florida

[This message has been edited by GeneD (edited 07-21-2000).]

Frank Civitano
07-21-2000, 05:20 AM
My wife laughs, She says Yea they will bring the 80 year old burnt out XX Go Go girl for you! I would be happy to see my boat spread through a couple of pages. And no I am not painting the engine compartment yet! Not for a Magazine. But I am getting rid of them sit down seats? I ordered Bolsters.

------------------
Frank Civitano