PDA

View Full Version : '66 Formula, Jr. may be looking for a home.

Craig
07-18-2000, 06:08 AM
Hey guys -- Recalling the interest in Formula Jr.'s discussed here on previous ocassions, thought some, or at least one, of you guys would be interested that a friend of mine may want to sell a (I think 17') Formula, Jr. He says its a '66. He is still waffling about unloading it so I was reluctant to put it on the "Boats For Sale" section, but I think if he got a good offer he'd sell it. I can try to post a few pics if anyone is interested. The boat looks pretty nice. Fiberglass looks very good for a 34 yr old boat. Power is a straight 6 cyl. merc. with thru hub exhaust. The owner knows the Donzi related stories, and therefore knew it had some value as a rare craft, but didn't know what to ask for the boat. Any fair feedback along those lines would be appreciated. I actually hate to see him sell it since it may mean it will leave the area and I like seeing it now and then (not enough to fork out the dough and buy it myself; one boat is enough). Sorry if I've breached edicate by misplacing a post that, I suppose, should be over in the For Sale section, but thought you ALL might be interested in this.