CONGRATS!

marcdups
06-14-2002, 01:59 PM
So the " DONZI " is getting a brother or sister!! :D :D

Congralutions to both of you :) :p :D

CnV & Family
06-14-2002, 02:30 PM
Thanks!!!

Not far enough along to know just yet... We're so excited!!!

Since you mentioned the Donzi marc... wink

My wonderful wife did mention a larger Donzi should be in our future :D :cool: :D , but I doubt I can pull anything like that off... :rolleyes: so I'm not sure what our future holds in the boating realm. Hearing all the talk about the 18 vs. 22 makes me want to save, but that kind of money is just too big right now. :(

We just moved into a new home and now we're expecting... and we MUST take a vacation this year. We haven't been on one in 3 years! eek!

Did I hear someone had an extra money tree? :rolleyes:

-C

Digger
06-14-2002, 02:37 PM
congrats DAD! :D

I went out and looked at my money tree this AM...still no money...but I keep hoping wink

CnV & Family
06-14-2002, 02:45 PM
Let me be quick to point out my previous post was not whining!!! Just a lot of life to get under control and to stay on top of!

Thanks Digger! I have read you and CDMA are fascinating to kids and they look up to you... :D

But I'm not sure about marc and this towell boy thing... eek!

:D

-C

Extreme Measures
06-14-2002, 03:52 PM
Congratulation on the graet news about the new baby coming. best of luck to you and your family
your friends in boating

eek! Extreme Measures eek!

Tomahawk
06-15-2002, 06:05 AM
Congratulations Chris. Don't fret the finacial part. These always work out just fine. You'll see. BTW - was that you I almost passsed on Hwy 400 Thursday. Blue Sub with big "DONZI" on the rear window.

boldts
06-15-2002, 11:53 AM
Congratulations to you both. A child will bring many happy and fun times to your life. (At least until it starts dating or driving.) Spend as much time with the child as you can because they grow up soooooo fast. Seems like our daughter was just born yesterday. She's 5 already! eek!

Scott, Beth & Allison

GEOO
06-16-2002, 06:22 PM
Chris,
Kids are the best!!! That's Awesome.....
The only draw back is you begin to track time. I have owned my Donzi for almost ten years and I think I'm the same. But one year with a daughter who goes from 9 lbs to 25lbs walks, eats, talks, laughs, learns ect.. wow you realize time is moving quickly. Enjoy!! GEOO

Formula Jr
06-16-2002, 09:00 PM
Tiss a lucky baby to be born into a Donzi Family. wink

RH
06-16-2002, 10:10 PM
Congratulations are definitely in order! I just got home from a great weekend at the lake with my brother in law, a godd friend and our kids minus the wives! They spent the weekend in NYC taking in a broadway show. 6 kids between the ages of 3-11. We had an absolute blast. Coming home this evening my daughter looked over and gave me a hug and told me how much fun she had. Loved taking the waves fast in the Donzi! Makes you fell pretty good. We played at the beach today with the boat and youstart to think how fast they grow up! Don't sweat the small stuff, the money always seems to work out. Glad you shared your joy with us!
RH

CnV & Family
06-17-2002, 06:57 AM
Thank you all... Geez, I'm so excited! Got this goofy/cheezy grin all over my face... man, this just can't be beat!

Tom - Wasn't me. But I'm looking at getting some decals done... and one of harbormaster's hitch covers. I'm getting an itch to buy lots of Donzi things, first thing being a new battery! eek!

And can't forget the XXS Donzi shirt!!! :D eek! :D

-C