PDA

View Full Version : 'Classic' Donzi Emblem

Crazy Horse
12-18-2000, 12:04 PM
Excuse my ignorance but does Donzi have a decal that actually stipulates the 'Classic' model? I was thinking that sticker would look good on my car...
Thanks,
John
Crazy Horse

boldts
12-18-2000, 12:30 PM
John,
I'm not aware of any special decals to specify the different models of donzis. (How do you plural the word Donzi?) Does anyone in MA have the license plate "ClasDon", "Donzi 1", or "MyDonzi"? I'm waiting for OH to allow personel plates on trailers and then I want: "69Donzi"

Looped
12-18-2000, 12:51 PM
boldts,
We are limited to only six characters for the MA plates. I’m not sure if we have vanity trailer plates yet.

Craig

boldts
12-18-2000, 04:15 PM
Thanks for information Craig, I didn't know how many letters, numbers you all could use. We have seven in OH. Guess John will have to come up with something a little shorter. lol

Crazy Horse
12-18-2000, 06:31 PM
For years I've had 'EADGBE' on my plate. It's the six strings on the guitar. What I was looking for was a small sticker to put on the back...
Thanks.
John

Donzigo
12-19-2000, 12:14 AM
I have the plate: "DONZI" in Florida. I had to wait eight years for the previous owner to give it up. i like it a lot. I hope your state issues vanity plates, soon. It's fun.
http://www.donzi.net/richardsig.jpg

[This message has been edited by harbormaster (edited 12-19-2000).]

Forrest
12-19-2000, 08:56 AM
So you're the one with that tag!

------------------
Forrest

Blewbyu
12-21-2000, 09:03 PM
'Horse-As I recall,the best thing you ever had on the back of your boat was YER BRIDE!Fergit the decals........

Donzigo
12-22-2000, 07:23 PM
Forrest, Ihad to wait eight years for Kathy Genth to give the dang tag up in Floirda. I told a gal at the local tag office I would handsomely reward her, if she would keep a lookout for it. She called several monthes later, and I went firing down there as soon as I could get there. I've had it for a few years now. She probably broke some kind of State law or something; but, I was glad she did it for me. It's on my 1989 Corvette convertable, (Red, of course). I sent a picture of it to Scot monthes ago for the next photo contest. Oh, well.

------------------
http://www.Donzi.net/richardsig.jpg

Edward Donnelly
12-23-2000, 07:35 AM
I have the plate donzi1 in Ontario on my Pantera The guy who has donzi on his Porch doesn't own a boat, let alone a donzi. He heard the name somewhere and thought it was CUTE !!!

Crazy Horse
12-23-2000, 07:01 PM
Blewbyu-
You're right...Mrs. Crazy Horse sure did look good back there...Memories like that when it's 25 degrees outside sure make me long for summer...In the meantime though I can at least cozy up to Mrs. Horse...

waleyetwo
12-26-2000, 01:18 PM
hey there horse man miss horse did look very nice on the back but i'm going to have to give her a run this year becuse i'm going to try to out do that pic with a nice thong pic what be you think ? and tom has donzi on his plate.talk to you later.

Crazy Horse
12-27-2000, 05:39 PM
Waleyetwo: I say we get Scot to have a page dedicated to PICS of our boats AND our women (or is that woman?!).