PDA

View Full Version : My New 22 Classic YAHOO !!!!!!

Stan
12-13-2000, 11:35 PM
Well I went and did it....last weekend I bought a 1992 22 classic ! 454 OMC Tandem trailer w/ brakes. Had her out the other day...what a different ride than my 18 classic...more solid and stable although I think the 18 might be a better boat to jump wake's.

How long do you think my wife will let me keep 2 Donzi's !!

The problem with a new donzi is MORE QUESTIONS for the group.

Stan

boldts
12-14-2000, 07:05 AM
Congratulations Stan on the purchase on your 22' Classic. Lenny might have a place for you to hide the 18 if you let him take it out for exercise a couple times a week. LOL Sorry Len, I couldn't resist. You'll have a Donzi one day I'm sure because you have the dream and the desire. Good luck in your search. Stan, you know we want pictures asap!

Scott Boldt

Donzi Customer Service
12-14-2000, 09:15 AM
Stan,

Congratulations on your new boat, I hope you have many years of happy and safe boating.

Sincerely,

Donnie

GEOO
12-14-2000, 09:53 AM
Congratulations Stan!!
WOW!!! All these new boat's!!! And two boat owners???? Keep me posted how you guys like the 22 compared to the 18. GEOO

RickR
12-14-2000, 01:22 PM
I hope you like her, if not you can always blame it on me http://www.donzi.net/ubb/wink.gif
How do you like the OMC King Cobra Drive?
We want pics ASAP!

------------------
RICKR
mailto:riggerb@aol.comriggerb@aol.com</A>

Stan
12-14-2000, 02:37 PM
Rick,

I had sent my thanks for you help and info on the 22...if you didn't get it here it is again....thank you VERY MUCH for you help.

The OMC Cobra..shifts like a dream MUCH smoother that my Merc/Alpha.

It came with the low power 454...my dilemma is weather to beef up the 454 or just go 502 ? I would like to see 75 + mph ( 80 mph would also be nice, but I don’t know if I want to spend what it takes to go 80 )

I will be posting some engine questions soon.

Again thanks to all for their help.

Stan

P.S. Pictures to come soon.

BigGrizzly
12-14-2000, 06:55 PM
Congrats. I also have two. Wife calls the 18 the corvett and the 22 my wet SUV. At this time she has no problem, after they are Donzis. She even brags about them to her friends.

Dr. Dan
12-14-2000, 08:48 PM
Congrats, we just picked up our 22 in late Sept. Mine also has the 454/king, its a 93,smooth & sexy, thats what my wife says. We managed to squeeze in 4 runs on seperate weekends in the Chesapeake. Got alot of Compliments on the DONZI. Good Luck & Safe Boating!