PDA

View Full Version : Boat show question

Bad Dog
12-13-2000, 03:19 PM
Somewhat off topic, but my Dad and I are looking to go to a boat show this year. What is the largest boat show on the east cost?

If anyone has any insight I would appreciate it.

Bret

------------------
Bret Pedigo
bret@emji.net

Forrest
12-13-2000, 03:33 PM
The Miami International Boat Show is not only the biggest and best on the East coast, but is the biggest and best in the Western hemisphere.

'poodle what are the dates again?

------------------
Forrest

Dr. Dan
12-14-2000, 09:05 PM
Miami is definitely an experience, also in the Mid-Atlantic area, check out Annapolis in the fall, and the Kent Island Show earlier in the year. Great for powerboats & the latest toys. For more info. p/u a Powerboat mag. And a Chesapeake Bay mag., Good Shopping!

boldts
12-15-2000, 09:55 AM
I know you were looking for East coast boat show information, but if you want the Detroit Auto Show of Boat Shows, It has to be the Chicago Boat Show in the Midwest. Chicago is where all the new models are introduced. I can't tell you how big it is because I have not had the opportunity to attend the show, but I worked as a valet car parker at the Columbus,OH Airport for a few years and I can remember taking the Pres. of Checkmate Boats (Bucyrus,OH) and his son to catch a flight to this show and they said it was one of the best shows because of the introductions of boat companies new line-ups. Good luck in your buying adventure.

Scott Boldt