PDA

View Full Version : Who wants to hang this weekend?

Jamesbon
07-02-2003, 07:38 PM
Weather permitting, we'll be at Shell Island, Friday or Saturday....would love to rendezvous...at the same anchorage as the last one with Donzigo :D

Richard, saw your post on "Beer Can Island," but it's a little far for the Rabco... :(

You all watching the SBI races?

Donzigo
07-02-2003, 07:57 PM
Jamesbon,

We'll defintely be a Shell Island on Saturday & Sunday..............with a "Teal" colored SURPRISE..........Yeah man, Donzigo Jr. joins the hunt!!!!!! :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

Cuda
07-02-2003, 11:33 PM
We are going to Sarasota for a poker run, then Sunday watch the races. We are leaving Friday by boat and staying at the Holiday Inn if anyone is down that way, look us up.

Cuda
07-02-2003, 11:34 PM
We are going to Sarasota for a poker run, then Sunday watch the races. We are leaving Friday by boat and staying at the Holiday Inn if anyone is down that way, look us up.

GeneD
07-03-2003, 07:28 AM
Cuda, if you are staying at the Holiday Inn over here in Sarasota, you'll be right down the street or should I say canal, from me.
We'll have to try and hook up. I'll be in a blue and white Hornet III, that has a bimini.
Nate, we'll be in Sarasota for the rest of the week. I'm crewing for the pace boat, Mike Sands' new 47' Fountain.
Party tonight, party tomorrow, party on Saturday night, and party Sunday...I hope I survive...

DonzigoJR
07-03-2003, 10:41 AM
Sounds good to me. Out all weekend looking for a good time. Jamesbond give us a call if you want 407-234-3053 My cell....727-709-2918 Donzigo's Cell.

John and Bea!!! Will you guys be around this weekend? If so give us a call we'll get together.

Jamesbon
07-03-2003, 03:08 PM
Cool. I'll be in touch DonzigoJR. Looks like Saturday's the day...I have a couple blonds looking to have a good time :D

DonzigoJR
07-03-2003, 04:25 PM
Jamesbond, Perfect. I cant think of a better way to break in a new surprise then with Donzi Folks and Beautiful Blondes. eek! I'll be in town today, and back out tomorrow, and then back in tomorrow. However, all of this is necessary for this surprise. wink Anyway give me a call tomorrow or tonight and lets make plans for Sat. Meeting time and place etc. Has anyone heard or seen of John and Bea. Hope they see the post and can make it out this weekend. :D