PDA

View Full Version : The Unsolicited Compliment

Murphy
06-11-2002, 08:48 PM
A solicited compliment, as they say, is worthless while the unsolicited compliment has value beyond measure. Got the 22 out for the first time this season. Illinois has literally been flooded by rain. Our lake is 10' above flood stage with all ramps closed except the eight high water ramps which can only load one boat at a time. Anyway, there we are in line waiting to unload and without fail it happens. Somebody walks up and goes off on the boat. "Wow... the most awesome boat I've seen in a year...way coooooool...Donzi, man those are real boats." In fact, the string of compliments at the ramp has remained unbroken since day one. Is there any other boat on the water that causes the sensation like a Donzi Classic? If so I haven't seen it yet.

Murph

G - FORCE 88
06-11-2002, 09:18 PM
Murph
I know what you mean everywhere i go in my 22 people are like wow! how cool! how fast does it go? i used to have one! Rev it up i wanna hear the big block!its amazing how people respond to these awesome boats. Keep motoring :-)

Jon

KMLFAMILY
06-11-2002, 09:42 PM
We received the best compliment yet this past wk. end at the CAPE COD A.P.B.A. race. As we past by a race boat waiting to be craned out.The driver and co-pilot yell over to us " Hey,we want to use your boat. Wanna trade ?"Evidently they weren"t happy with their practice runs.The best part is we captured it on video!