PDA

View Full Version : Holman Moody

knee deep
07-01-2003, 05:02 AM
I'm looking for a couple of parts for a Holman Moody 351W am in need of a thermostat housing and a bypass pipe...If anyone has this stuff they are willing to part with or can offer suggestions.........Thanks

boldts
07-01-2003, 05:50 PM
Knee Deep,

You probably already have their website, but if you don't, here it is.

Holman Moody (http://www.holmanmoody.com)

If you give them a call, they may have some pieces laying around or know someone else who does. Most of their current work involves cars and not marine applications anymore.

BigGrizzly
07-02-2003, 01:03 AM
That bypas pipe is nolonger available. however a new type is available from CP performance and replaces the circulating pump pn the engine. The H&M had a maral plat to cover wer the pump was but coroded and leaked. You were still pleagued with the rotting out of the timing chaig cover, which is one reason I went with a closed cooling system on mine.

JWCall
07-02-2003, 11:18 AM
Does anyone have an extra one of the circular pieces that goes inside the crank pulley that drives the water pump? Mine is worn from the other part of the drive piece that is on the water pump getting jammed into it. Any help would be great.

mattyboy
07-02-2003, 11:30 AM
JW,
it might be easier to get a new pulley, from what I remember on mine it look like the teeth were welded on. I keep my eyes out for one.

Matty