PDA

View Full Version : Claudios Clam Bar

MOP
08-05-2002, 07:42 PM
For those of you that come over to Claudios to party. Jerry the owner fell from the second story walkway, luckily outside of a broken wrist and bruises he is Ok!

Gary
08-06-2002, 07:43 AM
Ouch! That must have hurt! When did this happen? I was there on Saturday. Buy the way I'm the guy with the 260 Powerquest, I saw you 2 weeks ago at the ramp on a Sunday. I used to own a Z-25 Donzi. That's why I lurk on this board :D

MOP
08-06-2002, 08:10 AM
Happened sunday, he was sitting on the railing beating teeth on the phone, and as you know is no light weight the rail gaveway he did a flip and landed face down on the deck. I was sorry to be in a hurry the other the other day would have liked to chat with you. Are you local? I live about 1/2 mile from that ramp.

Gary
08-06-2002, 05:21 PM
I live in Center Moriches. I've been going to that ramp for the last 6 years. We usually go out every weekend. I like the fact that you don't have to worry about tides in the Peconic like in Moriches bay. It's worth the 20 min. ride for me. Maybe I'll see you again out there. If I see you at Claudios I'll buy you a round :)

MOP
08-06-2002, 07:37 PM
Looking forward to it Gary.