PDA

View Full Version : New AOTH 3 shirt order

boldts
06-26-2003, 01:53 PM
I've had a few requests for more of this year's AOTH gathering t-shirts. The new order will be for sizes that I've run out of, but have received orders for. Here is a list of sizes and colors I still have available after our gathering. I am planning to send the needed order to the printer by the end of the 2nd week of July. This will be the last order of these shirts for this year. It's time to begin thinking about a design for AOTH IV. So if anyone is interested, either contact me at

scott@mwdonziclub.com

or go to the club's website and click on the Merchandise button.

www.mwdonziclub.com (http://www.mwdonziclub.com)

Black
Small = 2
Medium =2
XLarge = 2

Red
Medium =2

Grey
Small = 2
Medium = 5
XLarge = 5

Blue
Medium = 5
XLarge = 4

BabyDonzi
06-27-2003, 07:27 PM
Scott,
Wrote the check, addressed the envelope and even put a stamp on it!
Will be in the mail in the morning!

boldts
06-27-2003, 07:36 PM
Thanks Michael. Shirts go out tomorrow also.

boldts
06-30-2003, 11:26 AM
14 days and counting, if you want this 1 year only Donzi shirt, contact me. If I have the size and color you want in stock, shipment is immediate. If not, I will order what you want and should have them by the end of July.

Thanks for everyone's support of the club!

boldts
07-10-2003, 09:38 AM
4 days left to get your order in. Last chance. If I receive an order for a shirt in a color or size I don't have. I'll have to refund your money and you will have to wait until next years edition.

Thanks to everyone who has ordered this year. You help the club make our annual Awakening of the Horses happen.