PDA

View Full Version : Done shopping

Bryan Tuvell 33ZX
06-07-2002, 09:34 PM
Well I must say I am a bit disappointed, but still happy! The numbers for an new 03 were right (thanks Greg at the "Boat Store" in PA) but other issues have convinced me to wait (thanks to my wonderful wife).
Plus I will tell you all I did my homework and the 2002 new 28ZX, loaded up with sweet graphics at Sundance in Pompano Fl is sweet for a starting price of $85K, they are no longer going to sell Donzi's.

I emailed the factory about the fairing issues I seem to have with ZX boat's.

Thanks so much to Steve Simon who DID promptly answer all my questions, a stand up business man for sure. He told me they have changed the way they manufacture that part. Steve I also appreciate the info on the closed cooling for 6.2's, there is more info out there than an average guy knows about 6.2's, what drives, 555 ECM, and more. Thanks again Steve for answering the mail for Donzi.

SO, I think we will wait for proven results on the 2003 fairings!

So for now we will boat this season in the 26ZX (which we love) and return my boat to PA for cosmetic repairs this fall.

So that is the latest, just returned from the gas station and we head out again at sunrise...
The End.
Bryan

fasttrucker
06-09-2002, 09:19 PM
wish i could have gotten new 28zx.but my 98 that i just bought was $50,000.w/tax.i really love the boat,so far i spend$260 on fiberglss repair on bow.so buying from il lake was a smart move.i know that twins are nice but i plan on supercharging my 502mag,header exhast,reprograming the computer.boat got 68mph dont really think i want to go more than 75? anyway payment of 490 per mo.15years 7.99% a lot to consider good luck! :cool:

Bryan Tuvell 33ZX
06-09-2002, 09:28 PM
Glad your liking the boat.

We are not buying at the moment, nothing to do with money, but then again I have been known to be unpredictable. We love our boat and weekends like this remind me to appreciate the Donzi ride in the chop.
Take care FASTRUCKER and keep us posted.
Bryan