PDA

View Full Version : Hey Waleye, about Lake Winni Poker Run

DonRatto
08-03-2002, 09:57 PM
Stevie, my man I am sorry that I could not make it up, and I am sorry to everyone else I couldn't make it up, so I sent up my Donzi girl, I hope she respresented me in the proper manner, I heard you got some pics of her. I say put them on Donzi girls, but I saw the message from the Harbormaster, I don't think I could get on to see them, since I am a newbie. Anyways I have been in Long Island for 2 weeks working and I am going back again for another, so that is why I have not got any of your e-mails and have not been on the site. I got your camera we will arrange a drop off, got to get up to take a ride in the boat

Crazy Horse
08-04-2002, 07:50 AM
Don Ratto you missed a fun weekend on Winni. You were represented well by Joy though. See you soon.

Crazy Horse

DonRatto
08-04-2002, 06:19 PM
Good to hear, I will try to get up there some time this month see to you guys and buy some drinks for you guys :D

Mustang Susie
08-06-2002, 09:22 AM
Donratto,
You must post the pic's of your donzigirl yourself. That gives you the right to access on donzigirls. :cool:
Just e-mail the Harbormaster, tell him who you are, and let him know you have pic's to post.
Ponyboy will tell you how to post them if you have trouble. Just give us a call.
p.s. It was great to see Joy, Matthew, and your mom and dad. Sorry you missed it. :(

Mustang

waleyetwo
08-06-2002, 09:49 AM
i sent you the pic's did you get them if not i'll send them again.and the stang is right the boyfriend or husband must put there girls on themself.but i will if you can't let me know.

DonRatto
08-08-2002, 12:05 PM
I just got the one picture, and if you have more I will put them on the site, just send them down to me. Hope all is well, just got back from long island last night, so I should be back in house for a while, there is a sweet Donzi dealership in Port Jefferson Long Island, went in there and checked out some of their stuff, talk to you guys later.