PDA

View Full Version : Donzi Medallion 275

Ranman
06-07-2002, 11:16 AM
Can anyone tell me about the quality and construction of these boats? I may be in the market for a cruiser / weekender type boat that will make the lady a bit happier and have no idea what to get. There are several Donzi 275 Medallions (1995 or so) in my area that seem very affordable at 25-30K. Are these good boats? Can anyone recommend a good 25'-28' cruiser that is affordable? If I can find an affordable cruiser, I will be able to keep the Classic and have the best of both worlds (Sam). Thanks everybody for any advise.

donzislsman
06-07-2002, 03:50 PM
Ranman,

We have sold probably four or five 275's in the last couple of years. Certainly not trying to offend anyone with this comment, but they are not the same fit and finish as you have come to expect from Donzi. Don't get me wrong they are a nice boat, but you will notice some differences. The one big thing on the ride is the porpoising(sp?) of the boat, it is very hard to keep the bow down on the boat at any speeds. Even with this said they are a good boat for the money you are speaking about. Good luck!

Barry