PDA

View Full Version : Just have to share, no lime or salt

Bryan Tuvell 33ZX
08-03-2002, 05:16 AM
For those that know ROADTRIP, well the party at my place after the saftey meeting last night was a BLAST.... ROADTRIP is a must for any party that has BOAT SMACK talk, oh and has tequila, no lime required for the tough guy!.... my bottle is empty by the way. eek!
You Texas guys connsider 1800 the cheap stuff uh! Well the fancy Sauza is nice, but I like the 1800 burn! And he does shots with his pinky out!
But the cubans sure did smoke up nice! I didn't know they legalized them in Texas! Damn, plus did you know if you turned Texas upside down it would touch Canada!!!! very educational time....
POODLE, great talking with ya last night!
Scott B, you were dodging our remote shot calls!

So, as promised, Todd will be head camera man today, at the moment there is a double wide trailer sitting at the ramp!
More to come tonight as I prepare for a liver transplant after Todd leaves! Thank goodness Nancy is in New Orleans earning beads for daddy!
(a side of her no one ever sees!)
Time to uncover and pull the boat out.....
150 mile run, should be a blast!
Stay tuned for a ROADTRIP update tonight!
Time to wake up above mentioned guest!
Bryan

RedDog
08-03-2002, 09:53 AM
Based on the way I feel this AM, I knew something was up last night - I was having remote shots and didn't even know you guys were involved. Did someone say sunglasses - don't need them if you keep your eyes closed.

Have fun today - Donzi Deb and I are headed to the river if I can find it....