PDA

View Full Version : message for CDMA

Mustang Susie
07-31-2002, 09:08 AM
One of the guys that I work with said he was on his way home last week (not sure if it was Thursday night or Friday night) and was heading up I93 when he spotted a "beautiful" yellow boat up ahead. He said to himself "that's gotta be a donzi" (not even knowing what a donzi is except for the pictures I have shown him) :confused:
As he passed the boat, sure enough it was a donzi!
He said the license plate on the truck was donzi008.
I went online and showed him the pic's that Brad had posted, and sure enough, that "beautiful" yellow donzi is your's Chris :cool:
Just wanted to pass on the compliment...

Mustang

Woodsy
07-31-2002, 09:24 AM
As pretty as CDMA's boat is, and as fast as he claims it to be... on monday afternoon, he got beat running across the broads by of all things... a GIRL! I let his friend Candace drive the my 22 over towards Ames Farm.... she left Chris in the sucking spray off the rooster tail.... and Chris was solo.... no Bertram Boy excuse....

Woodsy the Instigator :D :D

PS: It was dead calm too.... at least for Winni it was calm.... wink wink

waleyetwo
07-31-2002, 09:54 AM
ohhhhh woodsy that hurts you are lake winni trash.

BERTRAM BOY
07-31-2002, 04:04 PM
Woodsy,
I'm sure with me in the boat,it's at least 10 mph slower......... You're right, he has no excuse.
Funny though, you left out the part where he toasted you on Saturday !!!!!! :p :p

BERTRAM BOY :D :D :D

P.S. Thanks to all the Winni Bandits for their hospitality.

CDMA
08-01-2002, 12:09 AM
Susie,

Thanks for the complement.

Yeah it was a humbling experience to have your donzi girl pass you...also one of the sexier things...

After being pretty embarressed I realized that considering about 15 minutes before I beat woodsy all it meant was that Candace outdrove woodsy in his own boat...

I smiled as the next 3 footer crashed over the bow...

Woodsy
08-01-2002, 06:26 AM
Now Cliff....

On Monday, in the rougher stuff, Chris did not toast me, in fact on several occasions, I had to stop & wait for him. On the Poker Run saturday, every time I got close to Chris (His boats acceleration is nothing short of PHENOMINAL!!) he would somehow come across my bow and I would have to back off.... Monday he beat me in dead calm water, as soon as the water got rougher, my hull aired out more and I got faster... I so need the right props and some Arneson Rocker Plates.... Anybody got a set of 27P BlackHawk props? To be truthful, I think his boat is actually faster than mine by 1-2mph... but his midrange acceleration is really amazing... that little 18 of his "runs like a scalded hound". We will have to have a rematch when Chris gets tabs and I get the right props.

I just found it extremely funny that Candace, as a first time driver, ripped across the Broads in my boat to the tune of 60mph or so, and Chris in his hopped up 18 had a look on his face that was priceless as we drove by....

So to sum it up...

Chris wins in calm water, I win in rough water, and Candace is damm sexy driving the boat!!

Woodsy Von Donzi :D :D

BERTRAM BOY
08-01-2002, 06:38 AM
Woodsy,
Now the "REAL" reason Chris was going faster that you on Saturday, was because I was actually sitting in the back seat, cracking a whip, yelling "FASTER YOU JACKASS"......... Now that's a true friend !!!! :p :p :p

BERTRAM BOY :D :D :D

Thanks to all the Winni Bandits for their hospitality.......

CDMA
08-01-2002, 08:16 AM
For some reason I think the extra 4 feet had something to do with the rough water dominance... :rolleyes: I think it was more I ran 20 mph so I didn't get hammered then the hull aired out.

Seems a little unfair though my poor little 18 versus your 22. I figure we need to level the playing field...Screw the tabs next time Woodsy you better be preparred to go toe to toe with a 600+ hp Arneson 22... :D :D :D :D ...

Chris

Cliff common I didn't try to throw you out of the boat tooooo much???