PDA

View Full Version : Anybody heard from Heller-Boy?

Donzigo
07-31-2002, 12:52 AM
Heller-Boy had a few problems during the SEADOGS run to Venice. Jeanie, his wife, was heard to say: "We're selling the Donzi", during the height of the frustration at Midnight Pass bridge, where they got stuck. Surely, she was just venting. Tidbit pulled them in. Anybody heard from them since?

Long day for us coming from St. Pete. 14 hours on the water, and nicely baked made it tough to come back down to Sarasota the next day.

Tidbart
07-31-2002, 03:43 PM
Last I heard, he was going to try taking the carb off his hot rod to see if that would work. Haven't heard a peep from him since.

Nice meeting you Donzigo. Hope to see you at the Donzi event in October along with a working Hellerboy.

Bob

Donzigo
08-03-2002, 12:31 AM
Heck, it's my post; so, I'll answer my own question...........I finally got in touch with Matt tonight. He's still chasing the problems with the 22. (Yes, he's had company until now) He found that the points and condenser were loose. The small screw was corroded. So, he's going to change htem tommorrow, Sat, and see what happens. Also changing fuel pump and probably going to get the Holly rebuilt just for good measure. Said thanks to all for helping him in Sarasota.