PDA

View Full Version : Mike Miller to Visit Lake Winnipesaukee

donzinh
07-13-2000, 06:23 PM
For all the boys and girls that are attending the Lake Winnipesaukee Donzi Club Poker Run (July 29th), Mike Miller has confirmed today that he will be in attendance. Rumor has it it will drive one of new Donzi's from Goodhue and Hawkins. I can't wait to see him drive on Lake Winnipesaukee (especially on a Saturday). Lets give Mike some words of wisdom and guidance!

Crazy Horse
07-13-2000, 09:54 PM
TOP TEN (Lake Winnie) HELPFUL HINTS for Mike Miller according to Crazy Horse:
1.The white boats with the large emblems on their sides are not Bajas but rather Marine Patrol (choose 'soft' on all Silent Choice Exhausts).
2. Mt. Washington is a large boat (and has the right of way).
3. Avoid loons as they are difficult to get out of one's prop.
4. The speed bumps dotting the horizon are actually kayaks.
5. Bring trading stamps and wooden nickels as gas is now at $1.99.
6. Kevin (mechanic) at Goodhue & Hawkins works on my boat first!!
7. The Witches should be avoided at all costs.
8. 'The Broads' does not refer to after hour companionship.
9. All Daytonas and ZX's start after the real Donzi's.
10. July 29th is Miller Time.
See you there!
John Totaro
Wolfeboro, NH

Kenn
07-18-2000, 10:11 PM
Words of wisdom for Mike Miller:

Remember that a Poker Run is not a speed run.

Remember that it's not who gets to the end first that wins, but who has the winning poker hand.

Remember that navagational skill is more important than humiliating Crazy Horse although that has some merit also.

Kenn http://www.donzi.net/ubb/cool.gif

kmg@nsiweb.com

Crazy Horse
07-18-2000, 11:41 PM
Kenn: You all can humiliate me as long as you're buying the drinks... http://www.donzi.net/ubb/smile.gif

Crazy Horse
07-20-2000, 10:39 AM
Hey George: How many boats have confirmed for this Poker Run? Looking forward to the fun and meeting everyone!
Best,
John
'Crazy Horse'

Kenn
07-20-2000, 10:47 AM
Crazy Horse

Just tell me your preferred libation!

Kenn http://www.donzi.net/ubb/smile.gif

donzinh
07-20-2000, 06:27 PM
John & Ken

As of this date, we have 27 boats pre-registered. I expect approx. 30-40 boats total. I received a call from Deek this morning, we are all set for the NASWA. This will be a real Donzi Day.

Want to go out to dinner Friday night up at the late with Mike Miller. Looking for suggestions (restaurant) and want all those who want to tip a few to come!

George

Laker
07-21-2000, 07:50 AM
The Naswa is willing to do everything we ask. Cindy is really accomodating. In our meeting she has asked for Donzi banners, shirts for her waitresses, anything with Donzi on it. She is reserving some dock space and will have us raft off of that space. Cigarette did a similar thing there and it worked well.
Looking forward to seeing everyone -- it'll be a great time.
Mary

------------------

Crazy Horse
07-22-2000, 11:48 PM
George:
If you are driving a car to dinner, I suggest 'The Woodshed' in Tuftonboro. If you are boating then the atmosphere is great at Wolfetrap in Wolfeboro (under the bridge in town and then all the way to the end on the left). Big cocktails-mediocre food.
Wolfeboro Inn has a dock and good food.
Mary, is Cindy the woman with the really long hair?
See you Friday.
John
'Crazy Horse'

Crazy Horse
07-24-2000, 10:54 PM
Who is going to this Poker Run?
John
'Crazy Horse

Laker
07-25-2000, 11:54 AM
Met with Cindy at the Naswa again last evening. Everything is set for the 29th and made a tentative resevation for Friday evening. They are hosting a cocktail party for the antique boat show and she said we are welcome to go out on the beach and enjoy the antiques if we are early.
Crazy Horse, Cindy is the girl with the really long hair. She and her family own the Naswa. Nice people.
See everyone this weekend.
Mary

Crazy Horse
07-25-2000, 03:01 PM
Mary et al: thanks for all your efforts...see you friday.
Best,
John
'Crazy Horse'