PDA

View Full Version : Labor Day

Emmo
07-07-2000, 06:22 PM
There is only one room left in the group that I reserved for Labor Day. If you are planning on going and have not reserved a room, reserve your room now!

------------------
Emmo mailto:emmette@emmette.comemmette@emmette.com</A>

Tselby
07-11-2000, 11:38 AM
Yea, I want to get in on this. Who do I need to call or contact about the room if its still avaliable? I reside in Charlotte NC and am new to the donzi crave.

Emmo
07-11-2000, 10:02 PM
The original post for this is at http://www.donzi.net/ubb/Forum1/HTML/000320.html Send me an email if you have any questions.

------------------
Emmo mailto:emmette@emmette.comemmette@emmette.com</A>

digitalMan
07-12-2000, 12:32 PM
TSelby -

I'm also from Charlotte and I've been on the fence regarding the Eufala meet. Any interest in convoying down there?

Where in Charlotte do you run your Donzi? I have a 16 outboard I run mostly on Wylie.

Varyak
07-12-2000, 08:28 PM
Do you guys in Charlotte use Lake Norman? Every time I drive by on I-77 I think it would be a great "central" location for an east coast gathering. Any thoughts on if that would be a good thing?

digitalMan
07-13-2000, 09:18 AM
I don't know a whole lot about Norman. I've only been on that lake a couple of times. Like I said in my earlier post, I do most of my boating on Wylie.

I don't know of a place on either lake that could accomodate a bunch (15-30?) of Donzis for a weekend. There's not a whole lot of temporary dockage available. Most of it is year round and full. The only place I can think of is on Wylie. There's a restaurant called T-Bones that has about 30 pull up slips and a huge patio. I sincerely doubt they would be willing to allow any one group to reserve them for a weekend without paying dearly.

What about you Norman guys? Any ideas?