PDA

View Full Version : Cigarette + NE donzi get together

CDMA
07-07-2000, 02:05 PM
Just wanted to say that I saw SeanO's 28 Cigarette this weekend. Did a real nice job on the restoration. Boat is all white with two new Bravo MPI 350s. Runs 68 and is my next dream boat.

Also I am thinking about trying to get a Donzi get together in the Peconics maybe the first or second weekend in August. Maybe a run around Shelter Island. The peconics are some of the best small boat boating around. All deep with many less boats than the Great South bay and more places to go than the north shore of the Island.

seano
07-10-2000, 06:21 AM
Hey Chris,

A get together in the Peconics sounds good to me...that is, if you guys want to hang out with a "Cigarette guy" Anyway, it was great meeting you...hopefully yours will be done soon and we'll go for a run. Incedently, I was on vacation last week and this is the first access I've had to the internet since June 30. I was out yesterday and itt was howling---even in West Neck...we had a nice ride back to Flanders though...stayed nice and dry!

PaulO
07-10-2000, 09:01 AM
Chris,
You know I wouldn't miss that get-together!
Just don't make it Aug 13th. I have 3 things vying for that date already. By the way, tried calling throughout the weekend. Check the phone. Anything from Ralph? Ralph, where are you?!!!
PaulO

GEOO
07-10-2000, 04:04 PM
Chris, If I'm running I would try and make it. GEOO

CDMA
07-10-2000, 05:24 PM
Sounds good. I think we can live with the Cigarette. Let me get my boat in the water and we can try to set a date.

Chris