PDA

View Full Version : Another Donzi day

Bryan Tuvell 33ZX
03-25-2002, 05:45 PM
I just had to share what we think is a great shot of "FEARLESS" in the bay yesterday, it is rare the bay is so smooth! Nancy and I had a blast!
I hope you guys don't mind.

Another great Donzi day!

http://www.donzi.net/photos/tuvellbay001.jpg

Bryan

Dr. Dan
03-25-2002, 10:36 PM
So Bryan? What's that BIG Scratch I see down the side of your hull? eek! Oh it must be the Boot Stripe, Sorry :p just kidding, I'm jealous, still a tiddy bit nipple up here :D ...Doc

ToonaFish
03-25-2002, 11:00 PM
Actually, Doc, did you notice the regretable lack of a roostertail? I suspect that Fearless has developed a retraction of the distributing plane. Bryan, you need to call Donzi and make sure it's covered under warranty; it's one of those issues that might be effected by modifications like your sea scoop... not to worry you or anything, but I'd email them this photo pronto and ask them where your tail went.

Bunches,

Celene 'the customer is always right' Howard

Bryan Tuvell 33ZX
03-26-2002, 04:30 AM
Funny... I will get right on it! wink

DOC it hit 70 Sunday but the warmth didn't last too long. I think the worst of the cold for us is over.
See ya in KY.
Bryan

Shanghied Again
03-26-2002, 04:50 AM
Bryan, I am still offended by this! You have some nerve to be boating at this time of year and to think its still only March! You know I am just kidding you Bro, I wish I could be with you can't wait until I run mine, :D

Digger
03-26-2002, 07:39 AM
awesome shot Bryan! thx fer sharing it!

Jake
03-26-2002, 08:45 AM
Post as many as you got!! :D

mattyboy
03-26-2002, 09:09 AM
If the weather's so nice why you wearing a jacket?
auh? :p :rolleyes:

great pic Bryan

Matt
cold and damp north of Bryan!

Bryan Tuvell 33ZX
03-26-2002, 10:00 AM
MATTYBOY, sometimes you make me wonder! Sometimes laugh, and sometimes you leave me puzzled! LOL
When we left it was 60 degrees, which is cool on plane in the bay, temp rose to 70 by 3pm.

Yet in the no wake Nancy was laying out sunbathing, and she didn't take a suit!
Work that one!!! eek! eek!

Where is Greenwood Lake?
Bryan

mattyboy
03-26-2002, 10:30 AM
Bryan,Now you sound like my wife wink :D :p
was kidding you a little
I'm a fun loving guy and very hard to get harsh words from me, every problem can be solved over a beer in my book!
see here in greenwood lake boating is still a month away or so( greenwood lake is about 30 miles nw of NYC it lies half in NJ and half in NY
on a map if you follow the NJ/NY border from the city we are half way, perfect lake for my 16
we are also about 1/2 hour from the hudson .

Matt

mattyboy
03-26-2002, 10:50 AM
he didn't slide it by me Poodle?
but I didn't know how to tell him to send the sunbathing pics eek! eek!

see nothing gets by me I have a mind like a steel trap nothing gets out and nothing gets in :rolleyes:

Matt
today will be a 3 martini lunch

Bryan Tuvell 33ZX
03-26-2002, 06:25 PM
I can always find a chuckle here!
MATTYBOY, I enjoy most everyones post, I look forward to meeting your wife! wink

Slide one by!!! On MATTYBOY, no way!
I agree MATTBOY, and my jabs are always in fun! If you think not email me like everyone else I upset unintentionally! :D at least I get mail!

Hell I could barely drive Sunday,(looking at back seat), momma is looking toooo hot!
We are ready for KY!

Hey POODLE, new fuel filter in the truck today!

DIGGER, did you get my email on the time line?
Bryan

mattyboy
03-27-2002, 08:56 AM
Bryan, sometimes it's hard to communicate the right feeling over a keyboard, the words are hard to find that why I try ti use the greamlins
wink I'm kidding
:p i'm busting them in a good way
:rolleyes: tongue in cheek kinda a stuff
eek! holy hanna!!!
and that's a good point if I piss some one off, I probably didn't mean it or was misunderstood. so email me if I have ticked anyone off.
that being said ! now where are the sun bathing pics wink :p :rolleyes:
tried to talk my wife into natural sunbathing thing, but not much privacy 0n the rear hatch of a 16 eek!

Matt

Bryan Tuvell 33ZX
03-27-2002, 03:15 PM
MATTBOY, your right, because you didn't upset me at all! Sorry if I left that impression... I tend to do that unintentionally.

By the way, my wife said I have not been my normal self lately, the niceness is tough at times but watching Phil on Tuesday has helped. :rolleyes:
I get an occassional hate mail but most are from the OSO dudes when I call them on some BS, especially on water size, I swear some can make 1 foot chop into 6 to 8 footers... I just laugh and remember the terifying butt whooping we took in the 22ZX when the RPBA met our club for a joint run, they were 6 to 8's, SCA and I wanted to turn back, Nancy pushed me on and that is why the old boat was named "No Fear." I should of called it "Stupidity!"

All friends here. Donzi Net is my homebase BB, I have learned allot and occasionally been hammered when wrong, I deserved it. wink
Now I make sure every fact is that....

Looking forward to KY for sure.
Life is good in VA.... :)
Bryan

Bryan Tuvell 33ZX
03-27-2002, 03:20 PM
PS, no photos but come to KY, she is my 10!
She will be sun bathing...
Maybe WALLEYE or HORSE could coordinate a group gal shot!
(after the keg!) could be fun! eek! eek!
.................................................. V......................
Bryan

mattyboy
03-27-2002, 07:55 PM
Bryan
KY is not in the cards the spring dustoff will probably be the only gathering in the cards this year. don't get hook up with that tuesday dr phil stuff, my wife is always watching,my point being if you're a DR. and you need to make your living on TV something ain't right eek!
have fun @ aoth,
yes a group shot is a must!

Matt