PDA

View Full Version : Organization

CDMA
06-30-2000, 12:32 PM
I can't find a freakin' thing! This is my first real restoration and if I learned anything it was zip lock bags and labels. It took me an hour to find the blower and all the hardware. Aggravating.

Chris

BERTRAM BOY
06-30-2000, 12:49 PM
Chris,
That's because I snuck into your garage and took all the stuff I needed for my boat.
BERTRAM BOY

CDMA
06-30-2000, 01:20 PM
You mean my Volvo junkyard? I have remnants form at least three Volvo powered boats and I am mixin' and matching trying to figure out what works best. Different steering arms, etc. I looked around and I figure after this 100 point resto I could do another with all my spare parts. A resto on the cheap. The scary thing is I am serious.

Chris

seano
06-30-2000, 02:15 PM
Chris,

I saw a red 18 or 22 out on the water last saturday---looked like he was hanging with a Cris Craft Scorpion or Stinger @26 feet...do you know these guys? The Chris turned around and wanted to run me, but I turned off and let him go---my girlfriend was with me and she's still getting used to the boat---it sounded like he had a big block under the hatch, but i think i coulda taken him...