PDA

View Full Version : it feel's good to be back

waleyetwo
12-06-2000, 11:46 PM
well it is good to be back it was a good long time comming i just couldent get on this site to save my soul i could onley look but coulden't write but the harbermaster fixed me up.so now i'm in .well geo we missed you up at winni this year i injoyed the ride in your boat last time you were up and iv'e been reading about your boat and i must say it sound's like yopur getting it dialed in i look forward to seeing it gooooo.well the old blackhawk is comming together finaley and i'm in the same poisiton as you but probibly a little behind but i think it's comming together well.me in old crazy horse and george and the boy's at the winni donzi club had a ball.maybee next year you will make it up.talk to you guy's later.

Crazy Horse
12-09-2000, 10:04 AM
Hey Waleyetwo:
I'm glad to see that you are on the site FINALLY! Thanks for all of the email and PICS. Hey you ought to submit that PIC of your boat at the dock-that's a classic...
Are you running the snowmobile's yet? Also, how's Susie?!
Crazy Horse

boldts
12-09-2000, 10:19 AM
Walleytwo,
Welcome back. Does the Wini Donzi Club have a web site? I'd like to check it out and put a link to the site on my web page. If you would like to see my page, go to: http://www.geocities.com/boldts

[This message has been edited by boldts (edited 12-09-2000).]

waleyetwo
12-11-2000, 09:50 AM
Originally posted by Crazy Horse:
Hey Waleyetwo:
I'm glad to see that you are on the site FINALLY! Thanks for all of the email and PICS. Hey you ought to submit that PIC of your boat at the dock-that's a classic...
Are you running the snowmobile's yet? Also, how's Susie?!
Crazy Horse yes the snowmoble's are just about there just testing now trying to get somore power and it will be done and susie is just fine i'll tell her you were asking