PDA

View Full Version : Lake Winnipesaukee Info Needed

Kevan Donzi Ski Sporter16
06-27-2000, 08:25 PM
HELP!!!! I seem to have lost my info on the Lake Winnipesaukee Poker Run, and I could really use the specifics to plan my trip over there. Please share the info about times, where we're going to meet, and launching facilities. Also, the name of a motel(s) that would be stumbling/crawling distance from the bar we'll be at when all of the lies have been told...
Thanks, Kevan & Mustang Sally

------------------
Kevan in Vermont Using Maple Syrup for that EXTRA horsepower advantage!

[This message has been edited by Kevan Donzi Ski Sporter16 (edited 06-27-2000).]

Crazy Horse
06-28-2000, 07:23 PM
Kevan:
The Lake Winnie Poker Run is set for July 29,2000. The meeting place (with launching ramp/gas) is Goodhue & Hawkins Navy Yard which is on Sewall Road in Wolfeboro, NH. George has scheduled a meeting for all at 11am. The actual Poker Run is scheduled to begin at noon. We'll end up at the Naswa Beach Resort (www.naswaresort.com) at about 2pm. Naswa has overnight dock space and hotel rooms. Another place nearby is The Margate which also has dock space. George Culotta (who put this all together) can be reached at donzinh@mediaone.net.
Also, The Wolfeboro Inn is within eyesight of Goodhue & Hawkins.
See you on the 29th.
Best,
John Totaro
'Crazy Horse'

donzinh
07-04-2000, 07:56 AM
Kevin

I tried to fax the information on the Poker Run to you and the number you E-Mailed me did not work. Give me your address and I will send this information out. As John stated, we will meet at 11:00 A.M. @ Goodhue and Hawkins (Donzi Dealer). We will leave from there at 12:00. For a Motel, try Sandy Point (603-875-6000 ask for Heather. This Motel is in Alton Bay and has docks. Space is very tight around the lake.

George