PDA

View Full Version : The New Guy

RedDog
12-05-2000, 11:10 AM
Hello folks - I'm the new guy. I have been lurking around this board for sometime but have not posted any messages since I didn't have a Donzi.

Yes, I do now and yes, it is Genuine Risk!

I hate to be cocky since I am just now introducing myself, but nevertheless, READ'UM AND WEEP, SHE'S MINE NOW!

Now if Spring would only get here. You know I am going to have to temporarily "un-winterize" and get on the water. Just need a weather forecast with several warm days ahead. Hell of a time of year to buy a boat like this.

Good to meet you. Look forward to future chats.

Thanks,

Tim Floyd
tsfloyd@bigfoot.com

ALLAN BROWN
12-05-2000, 12:04 PM
MY SON, MIKE, HAS A 400 HP 18' CLASSIC IN KNOXVILLE. HIS EMAIL IS Brownm@timken.com. give him a buzz.

ALLAN BROWN

RickR
12-05-2000, 02:00 PM
Welcome Aboard Reddog http://www.donzi.net/ubb/wink.gif
I hope you have as much fun with her as Tommie and I have. Genuine Risk has been a big part of our lives for the last 7 years.

Have you been sitting behind the wheel making engine noises yet?

Allan
Does your son ever get the Donzi out? I've never seen her. What color?

------------------
RICKR
mailto:riggerb@aol.comriggerb@aol.com</A>

[This message has been edited by RickR (edited 12-05-2000).]

RedDog
12-05-2000, 02:52 PM
Thanks Allan - just sent Mike a hello and referenced your message

Rick - how did you know? My lips have been getting sore. You must be the guy that keeps driving by real slow with the big droul and look of regret!

[This message has been edited by Reddog (edited 12-05-2000).]

BERTRAM BOY
12-05-2000, 04:51 PM
Reddog,
Congrats on your awesome new purchase.
BERTRAM BOY

Chops
12-05-2000, 05:33 PM
REDDOG- I'm only a two year owner myself. Believe me, the purchase is only the beginning. Wait 'till betterstrongertighterfaster disease kicks in! I've seen a few posts about Genuine Risk. Sounds like a serious machine! Just remember- always accelerate to ludicrous speeds carefully and try to smile tastefully when laying waste to cocky people with fat outboards.

BigGrizzly
12-05-2000, 06:53 PM
The biggest thrill is beating the fat old guy in the Baha trying to show that young blond in the boat how fast his boat is. Yep that is great. By the way the fat old guy in the Criterion is me, and the good looking blond with me is my wife.

green16
12-05-2000, 10:08 PM
Reddog, Congrats man. Lots of jealous people like me out there. Best of luck.

GEOO
12-06-2000, 06:56 AM
Reddog, Great Boat!!! It's complete, no looking for props, engine components etc., just turn key a blast off. I'm sure you'll have one of the strongest boat around. As with any high performance machine. Get comfortable with the rig before pushing it. GEOO

Blewbyu
12-09-2000, 09:07 PM
Reddog-Welcome aboard!You're starting from the top with that boat!
1........Plant your behind.
2.Plant your foot....
3.HOLD ON!!!!!!!!!!
4.Open your eyes.
5...SMILE!!!!!!!!!!!You're on radar!