PDA

View Full Version : Let me know how you like the hitch covers...

harbormaster
03-20-2002, 09:18 PM
To those of you who ordered the hitch covers, the first orders have been shipped. Please post here on how you liked them. I have not seen them in person as of yet. I will be anodizing some Blue and some red.

We still have about 30 left.

Dr. Dan
03-20-2002, 09:24 PM
Scott & Brad, I think they look great, I was surprised at how big they were! eek! But it'll look great,probably have to consult the board here to learn what's the proper way to paint and/or seal these puppies so they continue to look as good as it does now :D Thanks, They are great, why didn't someone do this before?...Doc

harbormaster
03-21-2002, 07:13 AM
Dan,
Probably because No one with the facilities like Brad Lyon has, stepped up to do this. Brad designed,machined them, and also sent out the first shipment.

If anyone needs a machine work done for any type of project, please give Brad Lyon a call.

So that Brad does not lose any money, I am paying brad for all of the hitch covers and also the cost of shipping them to me.

In order to cover unforseen costs, The price on the hitch covers will be going up Monday to 60.00.

The current price of 54 dollars will be honored until them.

Send me some photos of what they look like on the back of your tow vehicle.

CDMA
03-21-2002, 07:36 AM
Hey guys,

Wasn't there a long list of people that said they wanted these? I mean scott went to the trouble of making these cause he heard from all of us that we wanted them. Now it looks like he is stuck with them. If in that post a few months ago you said you wanted one and now you change your mind that sort of is a little rude to Scott. So lets try to buy these from Harbormaster. If he is stuck with them what do you think is the likelyhood in the future he will make more cool stuff?

Just my $.02
Sorry for butting in

Chris

2biguns
03-21-2002, 08:17 AM
Chris is right and I'm glad he reminded me to order ours. I just ordered 2.

Now somebody has to tell me how to paint them! My truck's red and Amy's is white, so what do I do? HELP.

I 'aint too creative but I can follow instructions. The simpler the better.

EricG
03-21-2002, 10:18 AM
I haven't received mine yet, but I've been preparing mock-ups in Photoshop all week of how I want to paint it....this is not going to be an easy decision!!

Thanks again Brad and Harbormastor!!

EG

Bad-Tat
03-21-2002, 11:32 AM
Got mine and they are great!! Just have to do the paint and coating thing.

oldLenny
03-21-2002, 11:06 PM
I wasn't on the "LIST" but I think I will be now!
Scot Van A, I'll send you an extra $20 (real money,...US $) for the shipping thing 'cuz I'm sure it will be another scenario as always. The 22' shirts are great!!! Thanks again.

Now at least I'll be able to say I'm pulling a DONZI... :rolleyes:

I'm gunna have mine anodized so it will last. Lacquer won't be there for the long haul.

Sean
03-22-2002, 09:40 AM
Got 2 by delivery a couple of days ago. They look great. I'll need to get the right paint and a sealer to keep the paint looking nice. Thanks for all the work.

SundanceKid
03-22-2002, 11:49 AM
Where abouts do I go about ordering one of those hitch covers?

oldLenny
03-22-2002, 12:51 PM
"GIFTS" at the top of this page. :)