PDA

View Full Version : Donzi Marine Update

MikeMiller
12-01-2000, 03:31 PM
Hey gang,

In our constant effort to make Donzi Marine an easier company to deal with, we have named Jim Martin our new Director of Customer Service and Materials. Jim has been with us for some time now and has done an incredible job in the Purchasing/Materials side of the business.

Since Jim's background is in Customer Service, it was only natural that he head that department as well. We are certain that his skills and expertise will aid us in reaching our goals.

Please join me in congratulating him. Any and all concerns that you as an owner may have regarding a new boat, a warranty issue, perhaps even some older items that you would like to order should be addressed to Customer Service at 800 446-6725. Jim's crew is extremely capable of handling the issues.

Jim is an avid surfer of the Registry and is looking forward to helping when he can.

Donzi Marine
Mike Miller
Marketing Manager

BigGrizzly
12-01-2000, 07:22 PM
Hey Jim, WELCOME to the camp!! Your lucky if you worked for another company, other than Honda, that C.R job would a killer. Anyway if there any thing I can do to help you or any of your staff, just let me know. Great luck at the new job.

Randy

GEOO
12-01-2000, 08:12 PM
Hey Jim, I have a 1975 X-18 with 800hp. I race the boat to Bahamas several times in 5-8 foot sea's. I found a 1/4" Stress Crack under the drives seat. I was surprised to fine this flaw, please advise.

Welcome Aboard!!!! GEOO

Frank Civitano
12-02-2000, 08:46 AM
Jim, Welcome aboard, Donzi is a great outfit to work for. Nick and Mike are great to be around and if they enjoy there job at Donzi. You should do well working with them.
Congrats
Frank Civitano

------------------
Frank Civitano