PDA

View Full Version : stress crack/warranty update (good reading)

Bryan Tuvell
11-29-2000, 12:50 PM
For those of you who read my post about warranty concerns and stress cracks, read on here!!
Hi everyone, this post is just to say my initial post on some warranty concerns and stress cracks was seen by Donzi and they ask me to contact them. Being new to this BB I didn't realize they read it frequently or at all for that matter, I was wrong on that assumtion! They posted and ask me to contact them, I spoke with them and they explained a back log in the Z-Care boat warranty paper work and that they would work to resolve the issue. They also ask for pictures of my stress cracks and us together could work to resolve that issue. So the bottom line is thanks to those who run this BB and everyone can be sure I will keep the users updated on how this pans out. In my eyes good warranties is what actually shows a company stands by it's word and it's product.
Bryan
PS... for all you "Classic Club" guys here, my family will you see you at Lake George next summer for some fun, our vacation is planned!

Forrest
11-29-2000, 03:51 PM
Bryan, you bought a great boat and you are in good hands with Donzi. I'll go on to say that I bet that you have the only Donzi on the Virginia Eastern Shore, and for sure the only one in Exmore. Do you run the ocean or the bay on the Easter Shore? I'll have to look you up next time I'm up there. I have an old buddy in Norfolk that has an X-18/383 that I am past due to visit who has a house at the end of VA 613 overlooking the Chesapeake Bay. We always go there when I visit. You just can't beat the blue crabs in your neighborhood!

BTW, how are the the oysters up there this year?

One more thing, if you need to find a really good 'glass repair shop to do the warranty work, check with Tynes Fiberglass Repair in Norfolk.

------------------
Forrest

[This message has been edited by Forrest (edited 11-30-2000).]

Bryan Tuvell
12-01-2000, 03:27 PM
Well I emailed digital pictures to Donzi and it sounds as if they are going to take real good care of me. I am so far very impressed. I contacted Tynes Fiberglass shop and once I tour their facility and am satisfied I plan to let them do the work in January!
Special Thanks to Don V at Donzi....
Bryan