PDA

View Full Version : 2002 Awakening II T-shirts

boldts
03-17-2002, 11:46 PM
They are finally ready. If you would like to order a 2002 Awakening of the Horses II T-shirt, go to: www.mwdonziclub.com/mwdcmerch.htm (http://www.mwdonziclub.com/mwdcmerch.htm) Orders will be taken no later than 04/15 for before May 9th delivery. :)

http://www.donzi.net/photos/sboldt02tshirt.jpg

Digger
03-18-2002, 07:47 AM
great lookin shirt! order's on its way!!

boldts
03-23-2002, 04:03 AM
Due to the Midwest Donzi Club's Merchandise page being very confusing in selecting a payment type. I have totally redesigned the page to make things much simpler and easier to understand. I'm still working on making the page compatible with Netscape :( , so I would recomend that you use an Internet Explorer web brouser when accessing the page if possible. I have received a couple orders with shirts listed, but no name and address to send them to. I contact everyone to confirm their order when I receive them, so if you placed an order and have not heard back from me, you should send me an e-mail or submit your order again using the new format.

One addition for this year is the club polo shirts are now available in most Donzi boat colors.

Take a look and please feel free to give me feedback on the usability of the page. Also, remember if you would like to be sporting a new tee or polo at AOTH II, the cut-off date for orders to be shipped to you by May 9th, is April 19th. On that day, the order goes in!

Thanks for the help and patience!

The Midwest Donzi Club Merchandise Page (http://www.mwdonziclub.com/mwdcmerch.htm)

boldts
04-03-2002, 11:48 AM
Just wanted to remind everyone. If you want a new AOTH II T-shirt delivered to your home in time for the event, I must have your order by April 15th (Also known as TAX Day) April 16th the order goes to the shirt company so that I will have them to me in time to send to you. Any questions or ordering problems, please send me an e-mail at sboldt@insight.rr.com

boldts
04-14-2002, 10:11 AM
Just a last reminder. Shirt order goes in on Tuesday morning. If I don't have your order by then, I won't be putting another order together until after AOTH II and at least a month or 2 to relax and enjoy our new 22. She came home yesterday and I had a great time running her on Lake Erie. I didn't open the boat up all the way, as I wanted to get a little more used to the surroundings and all the new gadgets. It was interesting to drive a boat with power trim and to be able to feel everything that you all have talked about on these pages. It feels so weird driving on the right side instead of the left! :D eek! :D :) :cool:

Rootsy
04-15-2002, 07:56 AM
Scott,

I passed you on M-50 just east of Tecumseh.. the 18 didn't look to shabby either although that 22 pretty much rocks! do you have any idea what they are going to ask for the 18?

boldts
04-15-2002, 08:34 AM
Was that you blowing the horn? I'm thinking, oh no, a wheel bearing is smoking or something. LOL I don't know about the price on the 18. I took the 22 to Bolles Harbor and splashed her for some seat time. Got to say, it was sweeeeet except for the muddy water due to all the rain. It's going to be fun learning a new boat for a while. :)