PDA

View Full Version : more AOTH II / sea of beauty

WOT-sup
06-05-2002, 11:00 AM
Hey guys

Finally made it home and got to stay in town long enough to get the disposable camera pics developed and start catching up on all the postings. Several things were evident with just a partial reading: people had a great time, it was a great event, next time won't come soon enough, and many lessons were learned!

Harbormaster- its easy to see why you were aboard the flagship of the fleet on Sunday, but man, am I lucky to have been there,too. I try to describe to people what that engine was like...just can't do it justice. Got a CD made up with the pics and am sending it direct to u. Even though it's from a disp.,a few of the pics are really good. I kind of like the ones with you in the SEA OF BEAUTIFUL WOEMEN. Hope you can post some of these.

John and Kathy-I'm still amazed at Wa-Lo; you guys were great. We were up in your neck of the woods with the other boat recently, but didn't get a contact before we got underway More trips to follow.. Also, have a great picture of u 2 that I'd like to get to you so let me know.

Doug L- thanks for the ride, yer boat screams. Great way to start the morning, that was c-o-o-l. Not only am I a long way from having mine run, but I'm 2 engines away from even coming close for top end. Can't wait.

Digger- saw "Sum of all Fears"a couple nights ago. USMC rotors did good. Good 'indoc' flick for everybody, bad things can happen. Recommended in general for anyone doing recoup. How's yours coming?? Are you mobile yet?

Lake Winnie crew- yumping yeeminie you cats is something else. I practice saying 'chouww-dahh' everyday trying to get it right.
More disposable camera pics:hazy day, but Lake Winnie from over Mt. Washington (the SR-71 we're not). I'll send a few along to see if you can make anything out.

East coast breakfast club from Monday morning- man, the biscuits & gravy were the real thing and tasty, but I think they may still be stuck in my ribs. Scott P- that original- style dash panel you brought in was BEAUTIFUL. The more I thought about it, the more I like the idea of keeping the look of the original.

Dr. Dan and Mrs.- I'll be in Georgetown in a few days. My turn on the beer, do you guys live near there?

SEADOGS- at a glance, looks like there are a couple of functions brewing. If I'm off, see you there. Hey, if Sarasota develops, I can bring my other boat that does currently 'float and go' and we can use it as a mother ship. Perhaps anchored in Big Pass for easy access to Gulf, Bay, and Hyatt. Refreshments and hor'd'ovres??? (anyone else want to spell that)

Out of typin' time, but to EVERYBODY else that I had the pleasure to meet, you guys make up a great group. Till the next one,

Brad

waleyetwo
06-17-2002, 04:12 PM
we just got back from bike week in laconia and got the pic;s that you sent.thank you.and the pic's that you took with my camera came out good.i will be sending them out soon.i had to send some to the girls that asked to see them before i sent them out.i hope lake george was good.

Digger
06-18-2002, 06:34 AM
Brad, thx the wing is slowly gaining mobility, but there is still precious little strength. 4 wks P. Therapy complete, hitting it hard. I go to therapy every day then do my goofy little exercises at home. Still tracking to fly by the end of July! :D