PDA

View Full Version : Kid Rock....in the HOUSE!

Tony
03-14-2002, 10:06 PM
Reading a link on OSO I see that Kid Rock and Pam Anderson bought a house on the St. Clair River. Supposedly a 7500 sq footer with a 3000 sq ft guest house. More specifically: "That's gotta be right near the end of the north channel between deckers and sassy's, there's some monster houses right there..." (OSO poster)

Any of our Lake St. Clair guys know where Kid's new crib is? 'Ol Red, anybody throwing any big parties in your neighborhood? Wonder if he has a Donzi, like he sings about? Pam Anderson as a neighbor...SWEET! Think she would agree to a shot or two for our "Donzi Girls" section?

I'll be two rows back (lower bowl, side stage...NOT in the mosh pit!) this Sunday at the Palace of Auburn Hills...should be a real interesting show!

olredalert
03-14-2002, 11:46 PM
Tony,

-----Man,would that raise the neighborhood standards.My lovely wife knows every peice of property that ever comes available on this river and she,unfortunatly,hasnt heard a word.Deckers and Sassys are both down Detroit direction.If they did buy on the river(BIG IF)it would have to be between Algonac and Pt.Huron.There are a couple of beautiful,gigantic estates over across the river,but you didnt say anything about them changing citizenship.Will be away for the weekend,but will definetly look into this the first part of next week............just......drooling......ol red!

Riley
03-15-2002, 07:19 AM
Hey Tony, sure wish I was going to that concert with you! That should be a blast. How's the new engine project coming along?

If you run into Kid and Pam, tell them they're invited up to the U.P. anytime for a private tour!

jwright
03-15-2002, 11:09 AM
I saw his show at teh Van Andel arena in Grand Rapids last night... you will have a good time for sure
I grew up in Port Huron, and I know that there are some amazing houses in the St. Clair area. Maybe we can see if he really has a 40' Donzi!

Looped
03-15-2002, 11:26 AM
Oh fine, you guys get Pam moving in the area and we get Oprah Winrey try to buy on Martha’s Vineyard for 50 mil or so, although I think Oprah is from Chicago not MI. This is just no fair!

Craig

freeplay
03-15-2002, 02:28 PM
This should be an interesting season out by the island this year if that is true. I'll be @ the concert on Saturday night with pre festivities @ the "Post" across the street. Stop by for a cocktail! Cheers.........Chris

freckles
03-23-2002, 08:11 PM
Here's the link from the Det. Free Press about KR and Pam buying a house in Algonac. They've been spotted at various places on Lake St. Clair last summer...
http://www.freep.com/entertainment/namesandfaces/names13_20020313.htm

Tony
03-23-2002, 09:39 PM
Chris,

I took your advice...The Post was a pre-concert BLAST! The concert was also way cool, from what I remember. It's been a long time since I consumed mass quantities like that night. They were going down way too smooth!

"My name is Kiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiid ROCK!"

oldLenny
03-24-2002, 01:14 AM
Apparently, Pamela bought a small acreage here as well about a year ago. It's about 30 minutes from here (my place) and on (I mean ON) the West Coast.

http://www.held.com/