PDA

View Full Version : Dr. Dan, Formula Jr........

boxy
03-14-2002, 11:38 AM
I solved our border problem, and your stuff is on the way.
Doc there are a couple of shirts in your box that would be perfect for the Lake Winni girls.... :D :D

Mustang Susie
03-14-2002, 11:58 AM
Okay Boxy...
You've piqued my curiosity. What would these shirts look like? :confused:

Mustang Susie

boxy
03-14-2002, 12:13 PM
There are a couple of different styles in the box I sent Doc, there is a wakeboard rash guard style silver Coors Light lycra long sleeve shirt, and I think there are a couple Rickard's Red tank style shirts. I've also got a few Canadian/Team Canada long sleeve crop tops.
It's tough for a shy Canadian boy like myself to describe these shirts, I guess the easiest way to describe them would be to say that they are the exact opposite of the typical T-shirt that a Beer company gives away, (loose, big, and long) :D :D
My wife likes them, when we are boating, as a cover up from the sun....

Mustang Susie
03-14-2002, 12:27 PM
Well...
I quess the Winni girls could use some shirts that are big, long and loose as we're not real good at covering ourselves up.
But that's not a problem for shy Canadian boys such as yourself is it? wink

Mustang

boxy
03-14-2002, 12:36 PM
Mustang, there you go, it's that damn Canadian/American translation again - about/aboot.
I meant that to read that the ladies shirts are the exact opposite of the usual large, loose, long shirts that the beer company usually gives away.(Which only makes sense since the typical donzi.net girl is the exact opposite from the typical male beer shirt wearing customer)
Just so there is no further confusion - typical male beer drinker - large, hairy, and fairly unattractive.
- typical donzi.net girl - none of the above :D :D
These shirts look absolutley fantastic, and the only thing that they cover up is the sun's rays.
I think if I tried to cover up the beauty of the Lake Winni girls, I'd be banned from Donzi.net for life.

ToonaFish
03-14-2002, 01:17 PM
So you sent the girls topless Tshirts?

Bunches,

Celene 'looking at the Emperors new clothes'

Formula Jr
03-14-2002, 02:25 PM
Big, Loose and Long. See. Now you got me all excited!!

Thanks Boxy. :D

Dr. Dan
03-14-2002, 10:55 PM
Very Cool :cool: , I can't wait, more stuff! Liz thinks I'm out of my mind already! :rolleyes: We'll see how they look! eek! Thanks Boxy!...Doc

Dr. Dan
03-16-2002, 04:31 AM
Boxy, Got the Goods :D Liz loves all the shirts & more, very generous of you wink . Thank You, best value for my "Contribution Dollar", I would definitely participate in another Donzi Registry Auction/Donation Again! :p Thanks Again to you and to Scott V. All our Best... :D Danny & Liz

Formula Jr
03-28-2002, 03:30 AM
Hey, Boxy. Just got the Package. That's way over the top as a thank you. Cool shirts
and a HAT!!!! I'm probably the only person in Oregon that even knows what Lacrosse
is.

Many Thanks.
Owen

boxy
03-28-2002, 07:49 AM
I'm glad both packages made it safe, and sound.
The Rebel is Ottawa's National Lacrosse League team.