PDA

View Full Version : Another Sunday on the Florida Panhandle

Forrest
06-03-2002, 04:12 PM
http://www.donzi.net/photos/ACF10A5.jpg
6/2/02 - Ochlocknee Bay

------------
Forrest - with a new Igloo cooler in the back seat.

Ginny - with a Warsteiner.

BERTRAM BOY
06-03-2002, 05:07 PM
Ginny looks good from the back and the front........
BERTRAM BOY :D :D :D

smoothie
06-03-2002, 07:05 PM
Yep! that sure is a nice looking new cooler you have there wink man the lines on the X-18 are timeless arent they,and your little lady seems to know how to spend another sunny afternoon,lookin good Forrest :cool:

RedDog
06-03-2002, 07:19 PM
What a classic shot of 2 classics (I don't know the Miss, but I mean that as a compliment). If me, I'd want a copy of that shot framed for my personal reflection and enjoyment :p

Tomahawk
06-03-2002, 09:37 PM
Forrest - that whole scene is great - just great! Already counting the days to E-4 and seeing you and Ginny again.

harbormaster
06-03-2002, 10:09 PM
Move that one to the Donzi Girls!

RH
06-03-2002, 10:29 PM
That looks like great wallpaper on my screen! With great subjects like that, how can you miss?!!!

oldLenny
06-03-2002, 11:48 PM
Forrest, ... MORE THAN A THOUSAND WORDS,...this has got to be one of the nicest pictures I have seen in a while. Donzi or no Donzi, (in this case it's PURRRRRFECT) there is a story here. Thanks for the pic. Makes the "Desktop" a much nicer place!!!Thank You...Lenny

ToonaFish
06-04-2002, 12:46 AM
Forrest, are you using that poor girl as an anchor? Or is that a life-sized, blow up doll coozie for your beer? Oh, and I keep meaning to ask, you wouldn't happen to be Caroline's mysterious brother, would you?

Bunches,

Celene "It's A Small World After All..."

Digger
06-04-2002, 07:49 AM
awesome shot Forrest!

Forrest
06-04-2002, 09:52 AM
Celene - Yep, Dr. Caroline is littl' sis.

Ginny is hitting the big four-ohh on Thrursday, so I guess that this was her last thirty-something Donzi ride. :D Ya know, I think she'll get over it!

Thanks all!!!

Now if Ginny would just give me my digital camera back.

seano
06-04-2002, 10:07 AM
Damn Forrest...you've got all the toys!! :D :D :D

ToonaFish
06-04-2002, 10:28 AM
So you're the one they talk about in hushed tones!

Bunches,

Celene 'no idea what they are saying, it's hushed!'

Tomahawk
06-05-2002, 06:06 AM
Celene - how in the world did you know that? You must come to Eufaula 4 and tell us all you know about Forrest. :)

ToonaFish
06-05-2002, 11:15 PM
Tom, it's simple... Caroline breeds and shows Salukis and I've known her for over a decade! Have heard she and her Mother speak of a computer whiz brother, but we always figured he was the Unibomber, or somesuch. By the way, dog shows are far more addictive than Donzitehood... plus they allow you to say "Forrest, be sure to congratulate Caroline on taking third place this morning in that tough veteran bitch class in Lexington" and mean it quite nicely!

As for sharing the poop on Forrest, the threat of his sister retaliating in one of her best selling books and publishing tales on me is far too great a threat!

Now, Forrest, DON'T FORGET TO WISH GINNY A HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Bunches,

Celene 'truth is stranger than fiction!'

Forrest
06-06-2002, 10:01 AM
That's right Toona, but please watch you language! They've try to disown me for years, but I just won't go away. Let me give you some background.

I escaped from the orphanage that they droped me off at many years ago, broke into their house and stole all their food. After that, I lived in the woods and was raised by wolves. At that time, all I had was a 50cc Honda Mini-Trail bike with no muffler. For fuel, I quietly siphoned Sunoco 260 out their '69 Corvette late at night. Years later in 1972, my parents bought a brand new Donzi 16 Ski-Sporter and three years later I commandeered it from them. They didn't need it. I then formed a congregation of friends and acquaintances who had money to buy gas for Donzi voyages. When there was no money for gas, the congregation polished it and polished it again, and then we would all sit in the pews gazing into the deep luster . . . the tradition continues . . . But eventually, I went out and got a job and now I buy my own 93 for all of the Donzis (and Magnum). Also, I occasionally buy beer when the situation warrants.

They don't understand.

I'm glad everyone here does . . .

Happy 40th, Ginny!

Steven Cohn
06-06-2002, 02:21 PM
40? The Mrs. and I past those BDs awhile back. She's looking EXTRA SWEET at 40! Of course, the boat looks great, as well.
Steven
That all means - happy birthday.

boldts
06-06-2002, 11:04 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY GINNY! I haven't had the pleasure of meeting you or Forrest, but hopefully it will happen soon. 40 is no big deal, just another day in a wonderful life. Take Care and enjoy! :)