PDA

View Full Version : A new page in Donzi History!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Team Hula Girl
06-19-2003, 12:54 AM
There will be a page added to the long history of Donzi on Saturdy. For those of you that will join us in St Pete on Saturday will get to experience it first hand. I hope all can join us.

John and Bea.

BUIZILLA
06-19-2003, 08:47 AM
Well, if this involves wet T-shirts, or such residuals, i'm a HELLUVA good hose holder.. :D

J

or so i've been told wink

Team Hula Girl
06-19-2003, 10:59 AM
alright guys, I know you have visions of wet t shirt contest and naked women running all over shell island but that's not what I am talking about. This is strictly a boating suprise.

John

CDMA
06-19-2003, 11:25 AM
If I guess it will you say yes or no?

Chris

Doubting it wink Congrats John. I think I know

DonzigoJR
06-19-2003, 02:51 PM
Very curious......hhmmmmm. Donzi History, Drinks, Women, Donzi people, Good Times.....Adding to this could mean something very interesting. What could it be.. :rolleyes: I have no idea but very anxious to find out. I will be there with a camera whatever it is wink I'm getting fired up about this weekend, I can say that!! :D

Team Hula Girl
06-19-2003, 04:05 PM
Chris, You probably have a good idea of what I am talking about. Keep it to yourself until the weekend. I will start a new thread after this weekend with some pics.

John

CDMA
06-19-2003, 05:29 PM
:D :D :D

oldLenny
06-23-2003, 11:21 AM
And that surprise was??? :confused:

DonzigoJR
06-23-2003, 11:31 AM
The surprise was a weekend of Rain on the party :( HEEHEE John What was the surprise? wink

Team Hula Girl
06-23-2003, 04:10 PM
The suprise was a new boat from Donzi. The 38ZF was in the water. Steve Simon was testing the boat for a future article in a baoting publication and was going to meet the gang out on the water. the 38 made it to Egmont key but it was too rough for just about everyone to make it out there on sat. The weather on Sunday prevented it from happening again. However, it was because no one ventured out on Sunday except for Steve. No pics to show. Maybe I will get some this week and post them.

John

Greg K
06-23-2003, 05:42 PM
I've only seen the drawing of this ride...Like I said before, I don't think there will be much fishing done with this thong wearing babe hauler...
http://www.donzi.net/photos/future38zf.jpg