PDA

View Full Version : RARE DONZI CRITERIONS

FASTEDDIE
11-14-2000, 09:57 PM
Hey guys, looking for something different?
Checkout
www.ablboats.com (http://www.ablboats.com)
and take a look at a 1979 and 1980 Donzi
Criterion.

------------------
FASTEDDIE

Edward Donnelly
11-14-2000, 10:50 PM
One hell of a price on the 79 if it is in good condition. Wonder if it is a salt water boat? Guess you can tell I'm Canadian, its probably 500 miles to the ocean

GEOO
11-15-2000, 06:20 AM
Eddie, Thanks for the new boat listing site.
GEOO

TORY
11-15-2000, 11:31 AM
Buyer beware from anything at ABL boats. I tried to sell my Donzi 16 and they kept pestering me to put it on thier site for 150. They said all of thier customer were from Traderonline. Yeah Right! Short end of the stick, the pushy salesman hung up on me after i gave him the credit card. After 3 weeks with not even an email I put it in the want ad. It sold 3 hrs later for the asking price. 7 months later I got my first email from somebody that wanted to by the 16'. So the moral of the story is never trust anything that is posted there. It could be sold years ago. It is a great place if you want to buy a boat that nobody has ever looked at. Buyer Beware!
That is just my 2 cents

Looped
11-15-2000, 11:48 AM
Tory,
Ah yes, the old Wantadvertiser. I live for that baby, you must be from Watertown, MA. The only thing is, they could have more pictures. I am going to look at 3 different trailers this weekend from the WantAd.

Craig