PDA

View Full Version : Bilt-Rite taking orders again!!

Bilt-Rite
05-30-2002, 09:41 PM
Hi
This is John Harmon from Bilt-Rite Upholstery. Just wanted to let everyone know that I sold Bilt-Rite. The new owners are here to learn the operation for as long it takes. So if anyone has any questions, would like further information or would like to place an order for their Donzi interior, give us a call at 904-259-4807.

Thanks,

John Harmon

harbormaster
05-30-2002, 10:12 PM
Wooo Hoooooo! Thanks John. A lot of us were wondering what we were going to do about Donzi interiors for our boats....

Scot

Forrest
05-31-2002, 08:48 AM
Great news for all and direct from the original Donzi upholstery man himself!!!

Also John, are you and Sue moving out of Macclenny or stickin' around?

----------

Forrest . . . the guy form Tallahassee with the Inca Gold & Grumble Green 1972 16 Donzi and Bilt-Rite upholstery.

mattyboy
05-31-2002, 08:52 AM
:D :D :D

Looped
05-31-2002, 08:55 AM
Nice!

That's some great news; I've been wondering whom I'd be using to have my rear seat cushions made up from?

Thanks for the Info John,
Craig

knots2u
05-31-2002, 12:32 PM
Thanks for the support! Training the new owners will take time, so please be patient. The new owners are accepting orders but delivery is expected to be in the 8+ week time frame. Existing orders are still in process. Call if you have any questions. Thanks again!

FASTEDDIE
05-31-2002, 06:00 PM
John,
Please introduce the new owners to all of us and where are they from? :D :D

boldts
05-31-2002, 06:13 PM
Mr. Harmon,

I'm sure that every Donzi owner in the process of restoring a Donzi is sighing a major sigh of relief. You did a complete interior for my 69 18' Classic a couple years ago. My wife and I bought a 98 22' Classic this spring and I'd like a new cockpit cover for it since the current one I have does not stay on the boat at highway speeds. I'll be sure to give the shop a call to order it from the new owners. Thanks for the great news! :)

doug hess
05-31-2002, 09:01 PM
Congradulation John, it was really a great pleasure dealing with the Harmons. Best wishes for a long and happy retirement.

Doug Hess

BacDoc
05-31-2002, 11:36 PM
Hi everyone my name is Dan Flynn and I'm one of the new owners of Bilt-Rite(should close on Mon.)I own multiple businesses in S.W.Va and the DC area. I got bit by the Donzi bug about 1 1/2 yrs ago at a local boat show and just bought a 22'Classic 2 months ago.While checking the Registry I found out that I better order from Bilt-Rite soon as John and Sue were retiring.I guess I ended up buying more than a new interior.
Bob Ellmann my partner is the technical side of our partnership and has been in marine manufacturing for the past 12 yrs. He currently is working with John and Sue and I'm told that they are impressed how quickly he is picking it up.
Our goal is to continue the quality and service Bilt-rite has built its reputation on and will give a 100% guarantee on all work we do. John has accumulated a wealth of knowledge over the years and as a consultant to Bilt-Rite we will try to bring his expertise as a resource to the Donzi Registry.
The Donzi Registry and its members that I have talked to (Tomahawk and Mark Albers)recently while shopping for a Donzi have made me not only want a Donzi but also to be a part of Donzi history with preserving Bilt-Rite for myself and other Donzi enthusiasts.
Hope to meet alot of you at next event(my 22'Classic will get its new hp500 next week.
Thanks
Dan

BigGrizzly
06-01-2002, 07:41 AM
BacDoc, congrats. John and Sue mad a interior fir my Corsican ant I will say it was perfect. I wish you a lot of luck. Please do come to the events, as a Donzi owner, you will like it. You can bring your product too but thats not a prerequisite. I do need some work on a Criterion, we need to talk

Randy

olredalert
06-02-2002, 08:39 PM
BacDoc,

-------As someone who has known the Harmons since app.1970 and had them do some contract work for me as well as all the great DONZI stuff they have done,I can tell you that you have some big shoes to fill!With that said,it sounds as if you may have the necessary desire to step up to the lofty levels they have attained with so many of us DONZI nut-cases.Good luck,and Ill be ordering stuff along with everyone else real soon.......And,of course,Thanks to the Harmons..........just........ol red!