PDA

View Full Version : HELP

GEOO
05-29-2002, 09:58 PM
Life is great everyone is good butt my quick fix, rush, mistress, is not........
Hailey is screaming,
Heather wants to play quarters.
Work is too busy.
And my 100 mph????? Donzi doesn't run.
and have no time to play with it..
And did I say my best escape,.... the Donzi is not running yet!!!!
Oh on a lighter side I have to run to Vero Beach, Fl. next week Thursday-Monday..... any rides around......Help....
I'm going to Lake George...I don't want a aluminum tube thing... :)

GEOO

Donzigo
05-29-2002, 10:35 PM
Come by St. Pete and I'll give you a ride on a Florida Donzi.

Richard

Brad Lyon
05-29-2002, 10:39 PM
"I feel your pain". My Donzi doesn't run right now either so last weekend while everyone else was speeding up and down the river we were on our pontoon boat! Thirty-five horsepower pushing two twenty foot aluminum tubes just isn't the same.

Brad

Sometimes life is not fair!

boldts
05-29-2002, 10:58 PM
Well gentlemen... I feel your pain also. Found a cracked coil and replaced along with fixing a couple other items that George pointed out to me and that I found out of place while in the engine compartment. Did a complete tune up by replacing the plugs, wires cap and rotor since I had it all apart and it looked to be original equip from 98. Turned the key and no start. Still back fires out the exhaust like it did when I shut her down in KY. Acts like the timing has jumped or something. Anyway, next Monday she goes to a pro with the tools needed to correctly diagnos the problem. Might actually get to hear her run again next week.

Went to the lake on Memorial Day weekend and the sound of thru-hull was driving me crazy. How-ever, I did meet a man who owned a 26' Donzi ZX so the day was not a total loss! Didn't get a ride as the boat was naturally full already, but maybe soon another OH member on the board and another ZX at AOTH III. :)