PDA

View Full Version : O.T. World Aerobtic Chmps. (Fla.)

Dalelama
06-14-2003, 09:25 AM
The 13th World Aerobatic Championships will take place at Lakeland-Linder Airport from June 26th to July 4th. The top pilots from all over the world will compete in this prestegious event.

Lakeland is located along I-4 between Orlando & Tampa.

This event will appeal to most Donzi enthusiasts... with the combination of high horsepower, agile aircraft, and spectacular, precesion flying! This will blow the pants off of ANY airshow you have ever witnessed! These are the World's finest pilots... bar none!

Ed Donnelly
06-14-2003, 08:04 PM
My parents live in Lake Wales, and this all my Dad has been talking about for months now.Too bad he is going to miss it. Mom has decided to visit us here in Toronto the first 2 weeks in July instead of the last 2 weeks..Ed

BUIZILLA
06-14-2003, 08:26 PM
I was in Lake Placid, Sebring, and Lake Wales today, and heard it advertised on the local radio station once or twice.

J

Dalelama
06-14-2003, 08:42 PM
The French National Aerobatic Team is presently training at Homestead General Airport, 20 miles south of Miami. The defending World Champions consist of 8 pilots, 4 Armee De L'Air (3 men - 1 woman) and 4 civilian (3 men - 1 woman)flying 4, state of the art CAP-232's. Two (milittary) aircraft are assembled and flying at Homestead and the 2 civie birds are near completion at a hangar behind mine at Kendall-Tamiami. The whole team will be training from Monday until June 25th when they will fly to Lakeland for the Championships.

Training sessions are open to the public, as are the pilots, mechanics, trainers and crew. This is the #1 team in the World!

Feel free to email me for pictures............