PDA

View Full Version : OK Girls! last call...

harbormaster
05-28-2002, 05:49 PM
OK Girls, Last call....

I created the "For the girls" for for you ladies to post whatever you want. It is being used by only 2 of you. If the participation does not increase by the end of next week, I am going to kill it.

Digger
05-28-2002, 06:09 PM
oh c'mon girls what a great forum to gossip/rant rave/commiserate/have fun. your conversations are among yourselves. Us guys can't get in (trust me, I already tried :D )

Sweet little 16
05-28-2002, 07:53 PM
harbour master,
I'll try and use the for girls only section

Marie

ToonaFish
05-29-2002, 12:11 AM
Um, Harbormaster, I think that the two of us using it probably represent 50% of Donzi.net's female population!!! :rolleyes: Besides, where is the mystery Kim? Could she come and play?

Welcome to the list Marie! Now, how do we know that you aren't really Matty trying to get into the girls' section? Perhaps if you told an extremely embarassing story about Matty that he'd never tell on himself??? :)

And Digger, if we ranted and raved online, what would that leave us to talk about when we travel in packs to the bathroom? eek!

Bunches,

Celene 'needing to powder her nose'

mattyboy
05-29-2002, 08:16 AM
Toona,
you southerners are so suspicous of us northerners, trust me she has a ton of embarassing stories about me!
what she really wants to do is talk to donzi women
who fell like her left out when boating season is here. she actually works for a living not like me sitting in front of the puder all day. I'll get her online tonite.

Matt

Down Under
05-29-2002, 08:28 AM
Crimey mate! Give the sheila's a break! Don't you know it takes a lot of sweet talkin to get the guy's "down under" to give permission to get their mug posted on the www?

Anyway, the sheila's are neck and neck with the donzi girl site. It has 102 posts in 8 months....that's only 3.2 posts a week - my mates have posted 5 since 05/24/02!

So HM, it's dinner time, go put some shrimp on the bar-b and forget the reverse psychology.

harbormaster
05-29-2002, 02:32 PM
Keep up that kinda talk "down Under" and you will be barred from this site for LIFE!