PDA

View Full Version : 1st day run on new 28zx

fasttrucker
05-25-2002, 08:50 PM
well finally got my boat today!we took it out on the bay.boat ran great on the way back in going with a 1 foot chop speedo said 68mph!that 502 mag.ran great.i think the step hull runs better with a little air under it. eek! ran into another 28zx yellow donzi.lots of performance boats as well. went over to the kent narrows,had lunch at harris crab house.they had a band at the red eye dock bar.was a great day.going back out monday maybe head on up to jackson marine area to pre-check out poker run. wink

Shanghied Again
05-25-2002, 08:52 PM
FastTrucker, The best of luck with her and I will see you at the Poker Run we are registered.
:D

undertaker
05-27-2002, 12:06 PM
fastrucker I will also see you at the jackson poker run, if you have any questions on your 28ZX let me know I have a 2000 28ZX with twin 350mags

fasttrucker
05-28-2002, 08:55 AM
on second day out i ran agound.the prop was a little banged up before i bought this donzi,should i buy a "lab" prop?or get this one checked out it might be a good thing to have a spare prop.where is best place to get a new one?i wont be back on the water for two weeks,since i took a long weekend,will miss next one.

fasttrucker
05-28-2002, 09:00 AM
jackson poker run event should be fun,look foreward to meeting the doc./shanghied/undertaker and others,hope i dont blow-up my 28zx before aug. :p