PDA

View Full Version : Weather for Lake George Event Looks Great

FASTEDDIE
06-11-2003, 08:56 PM
Well thank the Lord above the weather for Saturday is partly cloudy with high temperature 65 to 68 degrees.
Sunday is Sunny with high around 75 degrees.
Finally a dry meet.Madpoodle just pulled in the Treasure Cove and already two towels are missing.

mattyboy
06-11-2003, 09:43 PM
Glad to hear the Baxter's made it up there safely. Good to hear the weather will be less wet,
looking forward to seeing everyone,

pre cocktail party cocktail party at T-Cove friday afternoon mattyboys driveway everyones welcome :D
it could be a working party :p I'm handing out free screwdrivers eek! eek! :p

Matty

Dr. Dan
06-11-2003, 10:42 PM
:D We are coming in Mid to Early afternoon on Thursday....Look us up Poodle & Eddie...Cell 717-512-3656.

Doc

penbroke
06-12-2003, 07:18 AM
mattyboy:
:p I'm handing out free screwdrivers eek! eek! :p

Matty I've got screwdrivers, what I really need are wrenches. :D

Hope to see you guys on Sat. :)

Frank
Not as far North of the Madpoodle as I once was. eek!

BRIAN73
06-12-2003, 07:33 AM
Hello,

Is anyone heading into the village Friday for a cocktail or two.(Weather permitting).

Myself and (MINX PAUL) will probably be at King Neptune's for a little while.

Brian
PS. Hoping I left my bilge pump on auto!!!!!!!

BUIZILLA
06-12-2003, 07:39 AM
Poodle,

think OIL LEVEL

J

yup, BOTH of them :cool:

CDMA
06-12-2003, 07:47 AM
Should be rolling in Late Friday. About 7 pm.

Chris

Which propeller to run...hmmmm

Yes mom there is a new trailer in the back yard. We got a code violation? Ut oh

Barry Phillips
06-12-2003, 08:14 AM
Lets keep our fingers crossed.

PaulO
06-12-2003, 08:17 AM
I should be there late Friday morning. Can't wait.
PaulO

mattyboy
06-12-2003, 11:43 AM
originally posted by Penbroke:
I've got screwdrivers, what I really need are wrenches.
I've got tap wrenches and beer wrenches which do you need :D

Matty

Donzi Di
06-12-2003, 11:53 AM
We will be arriving early Friday morning.

Ready for cocktails at any point...

Matty - what do you want me to bring for food?

Diana

roadtrip se
06-12-2003, 11:56 AM
Have fun guys! Glad to see the weather is shaping up.

Matty, 15 minute club available for remotes.

Eddie, I saw Bateman run his BH all day at Cumberland in the high-70s. Get on it man, I need a wing man at the 1000 Islands.

Doc and Poodle, watch Eddie go by and start planning for the winter.

CDMA, think 22 Arneson. Jill will take the 18 off of your hands. Seriously.

Wrenching in Texas. Starter check, trim sender check, tequila check.

Missing out in Texas,

Todd

JP BRESCIA
06-12-2003, 12:13 PM
Looks wet for most of Friday. I will be arriving late Thursday. Looking forward to meeting some of you. At the bar or on the water...doesn't matter to me.... :)

Walt. H.
06-12-2003, 12:41 PM
Who will be there on friday that I might be able to share some conversation with and have a few drinks maybe? Otherwise i'll stay home, i'm not bringing my boat. Stringer job not completed sorry to say. :( Which bar what time? :p

Walt.....

JP BRESCIA
06-12-2003, 12:50 PM
Walt. Feel free to call me anytime. I am staying with some buddies who are usually thirsty.

The same goes for anybody else.
JP
Cell 609-519-6345

mattyboy
06-12-2003, 01:33 PM
Di,
Marie and I were going over the schedule we didn't really see a time for a BBQ ,friday night at the algonquin for drinks ( unless we want to BBQ at 5pm or so then go out??) Sat looks like we are out most of the day then dinner .
We are gonna bring finger foods cheese crackers, chips dips and that kinda stuff, we can always run out and grab hotdogs and burgers and some charcoal.I'll call you and Cliff tonite.

Matty

Donzi Di
06-12-2003, 02:23 PM
Matty,

Cliff and I were thinking the same thing - just lots of munchies but no real food.

Diana

KMLFAMILY
06-12-2003, 03:11 PM
It looks like a late Friday nite arrival for us.Hope the weather turns out good. I feel like i"m living in the rain forest here.
Any chance someone can save me a parking spot(boat/trailer) at the Treasure Cove?
Look forward to seeing everyone.
Thanx Ken & Martha

FASTEDDIE
06-12-2003, 04:29 PM
Friday night cocktails at the Algonquin Restaurant, route 9N, Bolton Landing, downstairs bar at 7 PM. Be there!!!!!!!!!

Walt. H.
06-13-2003, 01:56 AM
JP,
Cool !
Thanks i'll call ya when I get up there friday.I'll be driving a drk green dodge sport ram with vinyl graphic on the sides with corsa sounding exhaust. :D

Walt,

Ps.I have to report for work on Sat.afternoon."Bummer" :( :mad: frown

Greg K
06-13-2003, 08:44 AM
It's like this in June all the time...
http://www.donzi.net/photos/mp-frontpage2.jpg

Walt. H.
06-14-2003, 12:52 AM
Everybody/Everyone,

I just returned home from the "Algonquin Restaurant" friday night and after a few adult frosty beverages. :rolleyes: That was almost exactly how the dock looked. Cool!
I had a wonderful time thanks to the crew that made it happen.I really hated to leave but between work on Saturday and being solo I bugged out early for home.
JP. Brescia sorry I missed ya completely, I never made it to "Duffy's.Cell phone service was the "pits! Next time for sure maybe the fall run in NH.I hope.

Best regards to all for making me feel welcome, you all know who you are (Your the Best!) .Various colors of 18 & 22 classic's!!!

Cheers, :) :D :p :)

Walt H.

Fast Eddie thanks for making this event happen! :)