PDA

View Full Version : Lake Sacandaga, NY

GEOO
08-20-2003, 08:35 AM
I was thinking of meeting up with a few Scream & Fly Guys (called Summer Romp) on Saturday the 23rd. Anyone interested meeting up there?

Barry Phillips
08-20-2003, 03:10 PM
Hay George, my place is on the Sacandaga, east shore in the town of Broadalbin. My cell is 908-377-9278, home is 908-964-3259. Do you have a place to stay, you are welcomed to stay with us. There is a guy now in the club with a little green 16 Bikini Baby, I never ask his name,we just meet up and hang out, he stays in Northville. You well like the Sacandaga, 29 miles long, plenty of go fast room and not to much law inforcement and they are pretty cool. Sue an I well be heading up Friday afternoon. Where are planning on staying? The Inn At The Bridge is a nice B&B, good food, and they have a place to dock, but again the invitation is open. Get back to me and tell me where your plans are.

SO-SLO

GEOO
08-20-2003, 03:22 PM
Barry, Thanks for the housing offer. I would love to stay but, I'm making a day trip to the Lake. I plan on meeting the Scream & Fly guys at Miller's Grandview Marina to launch the boat's Saturday am and then off to Sand Island for hanging out and a BBQ. It would be great to see you and some other Donzi's. My cell is (203)258-5222

Barry Phillips
08-20-2003, 05:21 PM
Hi George, Sand Island is .5 miles off my beach. Look out for a red on white 22, can't miss it. Hope to see you on Saturday. Bring a change of cloths in case your to tired ( HUMM) to head back. You can leave early Sunday if you want.

SO-SLO

Walt. H.
08-20-2003, 11:57 PM
Hi George,
The guy thats putting the scream and fly event together is named Simon, I spoke with him back in april or may. He to was re-building new and bigger stringers for his boat, L shaped from the top of his transom on down. They looked like airplane wing struts. I had a invite from him if I was completed with my boat to come up and test props that they all will be playing with during the event until goldilocks finds one that would be just right. :) But i'm not so enjoy your week end and say hi if you see him and if he remembers me.

Walt.......