PDA

View Full Version : Donzis from NJ

chris
06-20-2000, 07:19 AM
Hello,
anyone from NJ? There are some of us that want to have a gathering of donzis (all kinds) at the cove across from trump marina. who's interested? How about that yellow 18 and red 18 from longport? please either mail me or post. Stay well and have fun.
Christian
honey and red 18 2+3

GeneD
06-20-2000, 07:24 AM
Chris,
You got yourself a boat now?

------------------
GeneD
Melbourne, Florida

chris
06-23-2000, 06:34 AM
yup i got a donzi, had it for a couple of years.

Barry Phillips
06-23-2000, 07:03 AM
Chris: I'm from NJ . I have a Classic
18 but I normally boat in up-state NY.
Keep us posted on a NJ group.
SO-SLO

Frank Civitano
06-23-2000, 05:38 PM
Chris
You know im from NJ. Just let me know when, I have a few Poker runs and radar shoot outs to do. And I'm racing the Donzi August 1 for the Pro/Am in Point Pleasant NJOPRA.
July 8th Barnegat Bay Poker run NJPPC
July 29th radar shoot out NJPPC.
August 12 poker run Atlantic city NJPPC Trumps.

Owen
06-23-2000, 09:50 PM
AH Chris,
Whad Eaxsit?

chris
06-26-2000, 03:58 PM
hey gang,
Frank no prob how does aug 6 or 13 sound?
Owen, exit 7s off ac spressway or just take spressway right into Ac to trumps marina i am sure there are ramps near by i'll do some searching 4 you and let every1 know. Cape Island yacht sales is a big donzi dealer over here and i'll see if they can come with us maybe they can bring some cool donzi stuff???
let me know fellas i would love to see lots of donzis there!!
Christian

PaulO
06-26-2000, 04:32 PM
Is this just for the Jersey guys or are us Long Island guys welcome?
PaulO

Frank Civitano
06-26-2000, 07:07 PM
Hi Chris
Aug 13th works out nice, We may have the Donzi crew up from Florida. The NJPPC Poker run to AC is the Sat before . I will talk to Nick Miller and see if there coming up that Sat Aug 12. If they are I will talk to them to see if they will come across to the cove on Sunday Aug 13th. Atlantic city is an overnighter so maybe we can get them to go over That would be Awesome! Mike Fosset from Cape Island sold me my boat Great guy! If Donzi comes up I will find out what Marina there coming out of. Cape Island or Lightning Jacks. Aug 12th sat the boats from the NJPPC will be at Trumps hopefully Geo will be there to? Depending on his boat. Chris, Email me. yposdonzi@adelphia.net
Sean.O
Are you coming down with your boat. John will be at AC Sat/Sun. I think any one close enough can come this event this will be great. Hey Chris how about calling it The 1st (Donzi performance day) I will invite Phil from Hotboat magazine.

chris
06-26-2000, 09:30 PM
Paul O bring it on down!!!
we have to share the donzi love w/ all states.
Frank, i was at Cape Island this wkend looking at a brand new 16 w/ V8 merc the salesmen told me they just baught out lighting jacks and i go to jacks all the time (??). But yeah the 13th sounds like a plan to me how about it. eveyone 13 good for you? since this is a informal gathering we should try to get as many as possible that way it will be more Donzi fun!
stay well every1 and pass the word along
Christian
south NJ

GEOO
06-27-2000, 06:43 AM
Chris, FrankC, I'll be there if my boat is running !!!
Bertram Boy, Steve, Chris A, If I can go you're all welcome to come along. GEOO

[This message has been edited by GEOO (edited 06-28-2000).]

Hornetman
06-27-2000, 07:12 AM
GEO, Sounds great. I don't think my boat will be ready by then?? don't have a trailer yet anyway, but would love to ride along with you GEO. Stay in touch on the plans can't wait!!! http://206.150.187.82/ubb/biggrin.gif http://206.150.187.82/ubb/biggrin.gif http://206.150.187.82/ubb/biggrin.gif

------------------
Steve A. (Hornetman)

GeneD
06-27-2000, 07:30 AM
No promises, but I'm planning on this too.
All depends on the 007 Racing Team truck.

------------------
GeneD
Melbourne, Florida

GEOO
06-27-2000, 08:40 AM
Steve, I'll keep in touch. Sound's like your project is going well.
GeneD, I hope to see you in NJ. GEOO

seano
06-27-2000, 11:14 AM
Frank,

Right now, I'm very limited as to where I can go...no trailer and no tow vehicle...the boat is a little too heavy for the Jeep to be towin' I wish I could make it.

Do you know how John did at the New York run? I heard there was a couple of Outerlimts' up front(wait, i think you told me that??---man, I'm losin it??) I haven't see too many details on that run.

Seano

chris
06-28-2000, 05:16 AM
hello friends,
Gene D i want to see you there, 007 makes no exceptions right? Even if it is NJ. GEOO BRING IT ON Down! Hey Chris Allard, you going to make it? Frank i am going to call Cape either Friday or go visit them sat to ask them to be there. any ideas on how to persuade them? and i will of course make sure all the south Jersey donzi ladies will be in attendance for this fine event! frank i have your mail address i'll touch base with you by the end of the wk.
stay well, and Rock on
Christian

Frank Civitano
06-28-2000, 05:44 AM
Chris
I will talk to Dave Patnaude he knows John personally, ( He owns Cape Island ) Mike Fosset is head of operations for cape great guy. You can talk to him, I will be talking to Nick Miller at the end of the week to see if there coming to the Poker run in Atlantic city? If they are, pursuading Cape will be easy. Also Hotboat wants a count on how many boats for a photo shoot? Talk to you soon
Frank

GeneD
06-28-2000, 05:58 AM
Frank knows everyone!

------------------
GeneD
Melbourne, Florida

Scott Pearson
06-28-2000, 08:58 AM
Sorry Cris Aug. 13 I will be in Lake George for our camping trip. If it is the weekend after I will make it for sure. Just finished painting the hull...Motor will be done the end of the week and then onto painting the deck.

(NJ) SCOTT

Frank Civitano
06-28-2000, 05:33 PM
Ken Turner, New member said he will be there Blue Thunder 16ft Donzi. He is passing the word to his other Donzi freinds ( See Scott) We can only do this thanks to your board ! Donzi's Forever.
Gene my wife said I'm like dog fluffys I'm all over the place! I love Boating!

------------------
Frank Civitano

BERTRAM BOY
06-28-2000, 08:48 PM
Geoo,
Thanks for the invite. Count me in.
BERTRAM BOY

chris
06-29-2000, 11:25 AM
Hello Donziers!
Can't wait to meet every1 the 13th sounds like a go. no worries for those that can't attend i hope to make donzi meets over at the cove a constant thing. any ideas on what to bring and do? I plan on bringing a couple set of skis so we can walk on water for a bit. stay well
Christian