PDA

View Full Version : NY Poker Runs

seano
06-19-2000, 08:46 AM
Okay guys, those of you lucky enough to attend...how abou filling us in on this past weekend's poker runs in Alex Bay and NYC---Saturday was a nice day, I was on out on the boat myself...anybody got any cool pics, stories???

Frank Civitano
06-19-2000, 06:42 PM
Seano
Lets Rock (Johns Boat) took first place v hull. My wife and I went up with Frank Fasulo in his 37 Outerlimits and ran with the 100mph club. It was awsome! My wife was hanging over the back cover trying to take pictures of everyone we passed at 114mph.She is crazier then Frank Fasulo who owns (Runaway racing). So doing 114,passing boats with less then 10 ft between the boats (racers) What a ride! 4 Outerlimits were the first v hulls. The cats were clocking over 140mph. The best feeling is when we Spanked Planet Honda's cat. Nick miller and Steve Simon had the new Universal Studios 38ZX very pretty boat! with matching outfits. And oolala the Plastic surgery that was around that day! There was more plastic on top of the boats then on the bottom? They didn't need life Jackets.

------------------
Frank Civitano

seano
06-19-2000, 08:28 PM
So you must have been running with Sal in Awesome Motorsports...That's one of the first Outerlimits ever built---I've worked on that one in the past too...it ceratinly is a great boat as well, but I'm psyched for John! He must have been thrilled! And...it's always great beating a cat! Did you happen to se or get any pics of some old Magnums or Cigarettes? Was Guy there? How does his new paint look? Man...I'm so jealous!