PDA

View Full Version : Quality Control

tailwind
07-23-2002, 07:35 PM
Hey Folks:

Recent posts have perhaps, indicated possible questions concerning our craft. See Kraven's 377
scorpion post and also others including "Blisterboat". Realizing the implications imposed on our DONZIS
was wondering and hoping for a response.

Again with best regards,
Randy Clark

mattyboy
07-23-2002, 08:00 PM
what kind of response are you looking for?
every mfg has issues with their products, how they handle these issues is what matters,
I would use Shanghied and Bryan Tuvell as a measuring stick both have just recently upgraded from 22 to 26 a big investment and have stayed with Donzi, they have had issues and the factory has seemed to take care of them, they seemed happy. last I heard the blister boat was going to the factory for repair and have not heard any update.

Matt

MOP
07-23-2002, 08:07 PM
Quality control is an issue with any and all in any manufacturing field. I have minor problems with my 16, but having been in the Biz for alot of years I know no matter how hard you try Murphy catches you from time to time. Donzi has from my experience alway tried to be a notch above. Count the membership pretty good testimonial.

Bryan Tuvell 33ZX
07-23-2002, 09:07 PM
MATTYBOY your right, if I thought Donzi had a problem I would have bought a different boat, and we will buy a 3rd fairly soon... :D

Donzi continues to be good to us. No more explantation needed.

As far as Chris and his 25ZX, I heard it was seen in person at the factory awhile back. I was very opinionated about his situation initially, but the customer service we have been given has made me be not so judgemental, so I worry more about my boat and not someone elses.
(can you tell I am about to retire? I am getting soft! LOL)
Lastly let me add, what you read on OSO, HOTBOAT or HERE for that matter does not set the boat market, one customer has no impact on the bills or the HAPPY customers...
So explain your concern TAILWIND, or was that just an open comment to fish out????? What you seek which we do not know. Just curious like the POODLEMAN.
Bryan

Stix Magill
07-23-2002, 09:25 PM
Tailwind,
Do you have something to say, or is your name saying it all? Tailwind? Maybe you have chosen a perfect name for yourself.

Bryan Tuvell 33ZX
07-23-2002, 09:28 PM
Just to be fair, I just checked Chris's site, he updated it 6/12/02...
Bryan